PDA

View Full Version : Opening Up More to SO pays benefits

Cami desiree
09-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Well, after reading hundreds of posts on how to tell your SO over the years, I finally had the knowledge base and comfort level to bring it out more and more of late and have been very happy with the way she is accepting my crossdressing. At some point or another I have read a post by one of you (Thanks!) that was something she asked about that I could answer more intelligently. We have moved forward as she has asked for me to get my own things, which I have done before and are doing even more of. She accepts me underdressing all the time and I have now branched out to openly wearing sexy or sparkly leggings. I completely shave myself, (which is a great feeling I might add) and keep my nails perfect, long and shiny and she doen't care and accepts it as me being me. She has some rules, which include she doesn't want to see me in heavy makeup (she accepts it on the lighter side and not when we are out in public) or dressed up and will call before she comes home. She will not fool around with me dressed in a teddy, (but I can wear stockings and thongs, so go figure) while in bed as she wants her man. It's going great!
I really want to dress for Halloween and have been "shopping" of late. I just bought a new black short wig, a pair of red patent leather 4 inch heels and a corset (all of which I'm wearing right now) with stockings and garter belt. Talk about making one look and feel feminine, it's amazing. Makes me want to post a picture, so look for it later. I love the moments I can be fully dressed and being a women. My voice changes to feminine, it calms me down incredibly, which I need as we are under a ton of stress because of some real estate decisions we made over the years and are cleaning up the mess. Anyway, what's the latest on your telling your SO?