PDA

View Full Version : First package of hormones

erin_nicole0112
09-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Today I got my first supply of hormones. Have not yet got them all as I am awaiting one more script (prosar I believe). Anyway, I'm excited. Hopefully will start regimen in a week or so. :D

Katelyn
09-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Good for you girl. I'm so happy for you.

joanne2b
09-22-2009, 03:48 AM
Enjoy the most fabulous feeling that's coming your way, be patient and carefull, enjoy the pain when your breasts get really sensitive for that pain means that changes are happening. There is nothing to compare with seeing 'your' breasts being cupped in a bra, in due course!! Good times are ahead.. :love: joanne helen.

Alys
09-22-2009, 05:56 AM
Congratulations! I remember the day I first started on my titty skittles; I wish you all the best on your journey <3

HollyWolly
09-22-2009, 08:53 PM
I remember the day I first started on my titty skittles...

You made me lol, very loud too!! http://www.ephatch.com/forum/images/smilies/tehe.gif

Hope
09-23-2009, 01:51 AM
titty skittles

I just spit coffee half way across the room.

helenr
09-23-2009, 10:25 AM
Coincidentally, I started yesterday on Estrafem 1 mg pills. I have been on spironolactone for several years, was on the estraderm patch for about 1 year-but stopped about a year ago
. Interesting how breast tissue grows along with the super sensitive nipples-ouch if someone hugs you!- but the sweet mounds remain, even if you stop the Rx-the hard subsurface development that is easily bruised will get less sensitive with time, but the sweet little girls remain.( a caveat for those who might not welcome this body change for social reasons subsequently!)I don't care at this stage (age 62) as I want finally to feminize however I can.
I am sure that 1 mg is pretty tame, but I want to proceed slowly. I don't want to end up looking like Dagmar (LOL). good luck, Helenr