PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Do When A Little Boy . . .

Persephone
09-22-2009, 01:52 PM
I was in one of the large department stores enfemme and wanted to try a couple of skirts on. I took them into the dressing room and went to one of the stalls near the back since the doors didn't lock (Hint: put your shoes right at the door, pointed out, so other women know the cublicle is in use).

After a minute or two another woman arrived with a 2-3 year old boy in tow and they went into the next cublicle.

He was making typical slightly-older-than-rug-rat noises and I was thinking about the curiousity of young boys when, sure enough, his upturned head popped out from under the barrier, looking up at my panty clad body.

His mother snatched him back fairly quickly, told him not to do that, and worked to keep him from doing it again, but I wondered, what should I have done? Was I supposed to speak up? Scream? Giggle?

What would you do?

Kathi Lake
09-22-2009, 02:01 PM
I would say giggle, but that's just me. Respond as the moment leads.

Kathi

Ze
09-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Little kids can be elusive sometimes. I would've still been a bit embarrassed, but I probably would have let it go if the parent was mortified and corrected the kid and stuff.

More and more kids where I am, though, are running wild and the parents don't do a darn thing. So then I speak up. And then the parents get mad at me. *shrugs* Heaven forbid anybody even suggest their child not do something.

It would have been nice if the boy's parent also yelled a "Sorry!" over to you, but maybe she was too mortified to do it. Other than that, she took care of things really well in my book.

Karren H
09-22-2009, 02:26 PM
In a deep manly voice "Beat it kid". Lol.

Ze
09-22-2009, 02:31 PM
In a deep manly voice "Beat it kid". Lol.

:rofl2: Wow, Karren, I just laughed so freaking hard at that.

ClaudiaDawn
09-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Little kids can be elusive sometimes.
she took care of things really well in my book.

I agree

Hugs,

Claudia Dawn

Joni Marie Cruz
09-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Do what W.C. Fields would have done and stick him with a pin.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Joy Carter
09-22-2009, 02:42 PM
"Smiled and said a hello."

I had an adult female intentionally open the door just to get a look. As I was trying on a skirt and she saw me in my underwear. I just said excuse me ? And she continued to look for a few seconds. I missed my chance I guess, maybe she really liked what she saw.:o

tricia_uktv
09-22-2009, 02:46 PM
I would give him a wink. It will show him life is fun and that you are enjoying yourself. Which you must have been trying on a frock :)

Rebecca Jayne
09-22-2009, 03:55 PM
You have to laugh

"Laugh and the whole world laughs with you..."

I don't care who you are that's funny right there