PDA

View Full Version : A fantastic suprise

jenacd
09-22-2009, 05:03 PM
I have posted a few times here and wanted to share something that happened.My wife knows i cd but well lets say its getting better.Every other weekend she goes to her parents house to care for her mother and father its a shared thing with her sister.So on the weekends she is there i have the house to myself.We live in an old neighborhood with a lot of seniors and the woman next door has become a good friends.She called me on friday and ask if i could bring some boxes down from the attic that she wanted to go through and get rid of something of course I did.I set them in the kitchen and told her i would be back to get them out of her way after she sorted them.About an hour later i came back and there were 3 boxes she wanted to put in the trash and 2 to go back in the attic.I told her it would be better to put them in the garage until trash day so the would stay dry and not fall apart.Well she doesnt have much room in her garage so i offered to put them in mine till trash day.I took the boxes that were there and something told me to look in them WOW WHAT A SUPRISE!!!!!!! the first box had 3 cute sundresses and a couple skirts, blouses well i checked the sizes All mine. These things must have been around a long time but were in new condition.Well box 2 was even greater there were 60 style panties, girdles and bras there were hose new in the package and in the bottom of the box was something i wanted for years an open bottom all in one in black i was in la la land all weekend I love my nieghbor and will help her clean any time.

Tomara
09-22-2009, 05:17 PM
It sounds like you better stay on your neighbors good side so you can see what she has in the other boxes when she decides to get rid of them.
Enjoy your new treasures.
Tomara

sherri52
09-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Wifes away and the jackpot too. Have fun

Phyliss
09-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Stuff the empty boxes with newpapers or something, and be sure to put them out on "trash day"

The "old gal" will be watching for them to be picked up

JoanAz
09-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Tell her you took the articles to Good Will....
:love:

jenna_woods
09-22-2009, 06:58 PM
luckey you, but yes youbetter put the boxes out for the trash.

Rachel Morley
09-22-2009, 08:19 PM
I think it was meant to be :) .... I agree with the others, just make sure you put out those (empty) boxes for the trash! :devil:

Tina B.
09-22-2009, 08:26 PM
Great reward for a good deed!
Enjoy your reward!
Tina

Veronica Lacey
09-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Wonderful surprise indeed. Hope you enjoy!

Rebecca Jayne
09-22-2009, 08:37 PM
One woman's trash
Is another mans treasure

Can I help next time?

occdresser
09-22-2009, 08:44 PM
just dont let her catch you wearing her old cloths:)

vivianann
09-23-2009, 01:27 AM
Jackpot! well you will need to put the boxes out, I wonder what she would do if she knew you were a crossdresser.

diane51
09-23-2009, 04:51 AM
Just goes to show how helping others has it's benefits too. Now your going to need more closet space for all those delicious dresses and skirts.

Nicole Brown
09-23-2009, 06:33 AM
Hi Jena,

Here is something to think about that no one has mentioned. Could it be that your neighbor has seen you and knows that you crossdress? Could it be that she is more than just a nice old lady? I don't know exactly how you could go about determining if this is a possibility, but wouldn't it be interesting??

Nicole

erickka
09-23-2009, 06:42 AM
That must have been your instant karma for being a kind neighbor! Congrats on your treasures.

Shari
09-23-2009, 08:29 AM
You hit the lottery.
Congratulations.
I am jealous of you though.

dennisGTS
09-23-2009, 01:33 PM
LUCKY! Gosh, why can't I have good neighbors like that.

Brenda456
09-23-2009, 01:43 PM
Sounds to me like you had a really good day!

Susan.
09-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Congrats on the reward. Nice avatar, I can only assume it is your wife as that booty is too nice and the face too perfect!

SatinSarah
09-24-2009, 04:24 AM
You deserved this treat for showing such kindness. I discoverd when I was student that asking my female friends for their cast offs for good causes was a great way to get first pick! They would happily give me a bag full of old clothes to donate & I would revel in their cast offs before passing on and making a donation!