PDA

View Full Version : Studs are out - earrings are in!

Clare
07-21-2005, 08:02 AM
Hi ppls.

Since it is over six weeks since i had my ears pierced, today i decided to remove the studs and insert my new earrings.

Oh what a feeling! They look so good and natural!

It has been agonsing having to wait so long before i could take out the studs. Now i'm keen to get another set of piercings just above the first set of holes, however i might give it a bit more time before i do so, just so i can enjoy my new accessories.

Oh, and i will be wearing my earrings full time too. The earrings i have are not overly femme in style, but when i get large sized hoops, i may have to be careful where i wear them i suppose!

Hey, i know some other girls also had their ears pierced about the same time i did - how are you going with your piercings so far?

Christine.

Katie Ashe
07-21-2005, 09:19 AM
I changed mine last night for the first time. My daughter, whom wasn't sleeping, as I thought caught me. She wants to use them. So the wife and I told her they were my wifes pair, and no she can't. Now she's up late bothering me about these earrings and I'm tring to get changed. As you can see for my Avatar, my camera sucks, I'll try to post a pic. I was so excited to get the studs out :love: oh what a sexy look.

Wendy me
07-21-2005, 10:03 AM
thats so what i want to do is get my ears done ...as of now i almost got the wife to go along with it the bribe thing going on ......

CharleneCD
07-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Christine, I have changed mine several times, but I think I did it too early. I have left my small hoops in for about two weeks to let them heal a bit. For some 6 weeks is not long enough. I still love them though and have no regrets. I cant wait to start wearing more of the earings I have bought recently.

kimmy p
07-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Hi Christine, I wear hoops every day. The ones I have been wearing since Easter are 3/4" hoops, and nobody looks at me twice. And I'm closeted.

Kimmy

Inredsatin
07-21-2005, 07:30 PM
I got both my ears pierced in early Feburary and wear studs to work and others at home and about when dressed. I have had them done long enough that I can go a couple of days without them if needed. I went on vacation in June to see my parents and my Mom thought it was great I had them done.
Is a lot better than clip on isnt it!!!
Enjoy
Hugs
Brenda

kymmieLorain
07-21-2005, 07:45 PM
One reason I got both ears done. I wear captive bead rings in them all the time. Love the way they feel when they swing.

Kymmie