PDA

View Full Version : Some Jessica time today yay!

Jessica-Alix
09-23-2009, 02:27 AM
mmm.... its been ages and i have the whole morning for myself :battingeyelashes:

i love that warm tension feeling that i get in the days leading up to a dress day! i could hardly spleep last night, anyone else know what i mean?

diane51
09-23-2009, 04:45 AM
I sure do Jessica. Although the time leading up to the window of opportunity is filled with thoughts on what I would like to wear or what I might try different.
Enjoy your Jessica time enjoy yourself!

Nicole Brown
09-23-2009, 06:16 AM
Hi Jessica,

I know exactly what you mean, but unfortunately I cannot spend a lot of time dreaming about what I will wear when being Nicole. I am fortunate, you see, in that I work from home and get to dress almost any day I want as Nicole.

Nicole

erickka
09-23-2009, 06:32 AM
Yes I Do. I love it when I finally get the time to dress at leisure, relax and get things done (my share of housework, etc.) and be in full girly mode whilest doing it. This weekend offers up one of those times for me.

Kathi Lake
09-23-2009, 09:10 AM
I do indeed know what you mean! Last week, knowing I was going out Friday, was singing to myself at times, "I get to be giiiiiiiiiiirlyy Friday." :) The anticipation is indeed sweet as I know that when I am dressed and out and about, all is right with the world.

athi

Nataliebabe
09-23-2009, 09:17 AM
I`m very jealous. I got forced over at work yesterday and it totally blew all of my plans to get girly. I won`t have time again for a day or two. i`m starting to get a bit agitated!!:sad:

Kayla Shadows
09-23-2009, 09:32 AM
I rarely got to dress for years.My girlfriend was just always around.I tried not to sometimes cuz I was trying to be "normal" but normal turned out to be not so much fun.I'm quite happy right now :) I could not wait for the few times I got to dress.Couldn't do anymore more cuz my gf was just evil..and that's not even being mean.Trust me,she hated you,everyone like us and probably anybody who supports us.I think she hated everyone.Glad that's over.Now for the first time,whoever I'm with will know way before there is ever a us.No more hiding

Jessica-Alix
09-24-2009, 02:47 PM
well, having really enjoyed my time yesterday i'm still buzzing! especially since i bought a wig for the first time and treated myself to some new underwear :)

i also posted my first photo's and although i still feel very nervous about posting them i also feel quite liberated that i did :)

kayla, your right- no more hiding. and she looks like she's seriously missing out judging by your hot photos :battingeyelashes:

ja
x