PDA

View Full Version : Seeking friends :)

Jenny Chen
09-23-2009, 02:40 AM
Hello, I don't know what i should say so I will just start with a simple intro.

so here goes *deep breath* Hello my name is Jenny, currently I am a 23 year old self identified MtF girl (starting my hormones in 9 days /cheer). It's been a month now since I sign-up and begin lurking on these forums, and although at first my spacious closet seem good enough for me, I figure it's time I step out. With that out of the way, I would like make clear my intent for making this post.

Up till just a few weeks ago i was your normal closest case, but things happened and i decided that it's time to stop hiding and start making friends. From what I understand no personal information is allowed on this form, so i would like to make a request.

I am seeking friends for guidance, preferably girls, don't matter if your a GG or trans (or even FtM is fine too). I say this because I am new to this world and I need to be taught my new role. I mean not being born a girl, I did not have the privilege to learn the skills I need to be one, so I need some one to teach me.

As for the general area, and i hope this is not against the rules, I am in Canada BC in the "general area of Vancouver" Give or take 10 miles. If anyone would like to make contact with me please sent me a Privet message and we'll go from there.

I know this post was lengthy and I apologize, and there conclude my rant. Thank you again for your for you time.

Jen~

GypsyKaren
09-23-2009, 03:45 AM
Hiya Jen, it's very nice to meet you! This is the place to be if you have any questions, we're all about friendship, support, and sisterhood here, so don't be shy!

Karen :g1:

Sheila
09-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Jenny a big hello and welcome ..........9 days till you start your hormones, you must be excited.

Debs (my partner) has her first counseling session in 8 days, and we know how exciting and scary this is for her (and for me to some extent).

You will have a lot of good people here helping and advising you as you ask for their help :)

Joan Merrie
09-23-2009, 05:55 AM
Jen, Welcome. Please tell me you are not self medicating, HRT. :hugs::love:

Sandra
09-23-2009, 08:17 AM
Hiya Jen

You'll soon make new friends here :)

9 days not long then, you must be excited. My SO has her first appt at the begining of November exciting for both of us

Kaitlyn Michele
09-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Hi Jen...that was a lovely heartfelt introduction...

I know how hard it is to lurk then write!!! i did it for months and months prior to my first post!!!

everybody here wishes the best for you..get ready for the ride of your life

:drink:
kate

Kayla Shadows
09-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Hiya :) Welcome :hugs: I'm trying to get on my way.Its very good news hearing you will be starting hrt very soon.I've been around here for a little bit kinda on and off.The living two lives thing gets insane.I'm feeling better and definitely ready to get going,make new friends and go out more.

Jenny Chen
09-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Jen, Welcome. Please tell me you are not self medicating, HRT. :hugs::love:

No i am not self medicating :) But 8 days and counting till i see my endo :daydreaming:

And thank your every one ^^ It's good to know one's not alone.

Sharon
09-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Welcome to the forum, Jen, it's a pleasure to have you join us! :)

Rack yourself up ten posts or more and apply to Safe Haven -- the private TS section, the next section down below this and the Body Issue sections on the main page -- we would love to have you participate. :)

Jenny Chen
09-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Welcome to the forum, Jen, it's a pleasure to have you join us! :)

Rack yourself up ten posts or more and apply to Safe Haven -- the private TS section, the next section down below this and the Body Issue sections on the main page -- we would love to have you participate. :)

10 posts? does replies count? :D *gets to work*

sherri52
09-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi Jen: Glad to have you aboard. You'll find a few friends here from your area

ronny
09-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Hi Jenny! Welcome. This is a good and a safe site. Like you, I enjoy chatting and sharing with others like me. I am a ts (mtf) and live full time as a woman. I will be your friend on your new journey like so many others on the site. I would simply encourage you to be patience, enjoy the journey into womanhood, and love yourself along the way. Love life..enjoy being a girl...

Roni

mmm1day
09-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Hi Jenny! im new aswell.xx

ArleneRaquel
09-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Jenny,
Welcome :hugs: :love:

Saika
09-27-2009, 04:20 AM
Jenny, welcome sweetie :hugs:

Jenny Chen