PDA

View Full Version : shoe change @ Wally World

5150 Girl
09-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Well,,, after my summer of hell, my Grandpa (who was like a dad to me) passed away. My SO wore her 3in heels to the calling hours. We stopped at Wally World on the way home so she could grab a few items, one of which was to be a new pair of shoes for the next day. Well we gert to the shoe isle, and she takes her's off ant thows them in the child seat of the cart.
Well, I can't let her have all the shoe trying funn, so I did the same. (hey, it was late, the store was fairly empty) So anyway, she was complaing that her feet hurt, so I, said here, loosten the laces on mine and wear them, and I'll take your's. So that's what we did. I wore her's for the rest of the visit to the store, and I don't think anyone really noticed, nad if they did, they likely figgured we traded for her comfort.

Katelyn
09-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Wally world is what everyone calls Wal-Mart. The name was taken from the movie National Lampoons Vacation.

Back to Topic, That is a great story. That had to have been fun for you and your wife probably loves you even more for giving her your shoes to wear.

sherri52
09-23-2009, 06:16 PM
If you had been alone someone would have noticed. With the so's in our lives we can get away with more. Someone I was with years ago bought me a very colorful butterfly clip for my hair and I wore it. I would never wear it without her being there.

donnatracey
09-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Wally world is what everyone calls Wal-Mart. The name was taken from the movie National Lampoons Vacation.

Back to Topic, That is a great story. That had to have been fun for you and your wife probably loves you even more for giving her your shoes to wear.

Interesting! Until I started coming here, I never have heard Walmart referred to as Wally World....:daydreaming:

Xenia
09-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Oh, you lucky bastage.....I'd need to amputate half my feet to fit into my wife's shoes. :)

BLUE ORCHID
09-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Oh, you lucky bastage.....I'd need to amputate half my feet to fit into my wife's shoes. :)

Same here SO's a size 7 mine womens size 13 almost twice as big.
.................................................. ............thanks.......ORCHID

Tanya83
09-23-2009, 08:39 PM
That would be so cool to have the same shoe size as my so. Just think hun, our options would DOUBLE!

5150 Girl
09-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Actually, she is about a half size bigger than me......

Stacye Rose
09-26-2009, 08:02 AM
My ex had larger feet than I do. There are several pairs of shoes in my closet she bought for herself then decided they were too small.

BTW those of us who slav...uhh are employed there call the place WallyWeird