PDA

View Full Version : Question for the GG's and SO's

madison lee
09-23-2009, 05:11 PM
This is for all of the GG's and SO's. If you could impart any advice or knowledge to the girls on this forum on how to be more like women, ie: walking, talking (and I dont mean how to lower our voices) women just talk differently than men do, mannerisms, what to wear and what not to wear, all of the things that women know how to do almost naturally, what would it be and why?

Sheila
09-23-2009, 05:45 PM
"Be confident in who you are":)

KellyV GG
09-23-2009, 06:00 PM
"Be confident in who you are":)

Perfect answer. I don't think you can really learn how to be more feminine, but if you relax in to it and are confident in that part of who you are, it will naturally flow. Wish I had the answer cuz my BF is hopeless in heels...poor dear.

Sarah_GG
09-24-2009, 03:02 AM
Smile! :D Be friendly, approachable, happy!

Di
09-24-2009, 07:33 AM
Unless you are going to a club or tg/cd event I would dress to blend in. Play it over in your mind how you will walk and act confidentl...then if you are not feeling that just act it and soon you will. As far as mannerisms I would practice in front of a mirror and watch how you sit ( see that alot sitting like men)
till it feels natural to you as well.

Sandra
09-24-2009, 07:43 AM
Don't try to over do things one example is walking, we don't all walk like a model, and IMO walking like that draws attention to yourself.

Confidence also plays a big part.