PDA

View Full Version : To All of My UK Friends...Congratulations!!

SirTrey
09-24-2009, 07:57 AM
Just letting all of My friends in the UK know....I'm lending you My kid for three years....He's leaving Saturday....So, if you see THIS KID.....
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc121/SirTrey_2007/P1010309-1.jpg
Give him a hug or make him some cookies or something.....:hugs: Thanks!! :drink:

Kieron Andrew
09-24-2009, 07:59 AM
will a beer do instead of milk and cookies lol:drink: Tell Alec we'll see him very soon, will sort something out

SirTrey
09-24-2009, 08:41 AM
I will....It makes Me feel better knowing I have friends over there with him being so far away....He is living his dream, which most people do not....He's worked hard for it....and I am very proud of him....but....Now that it's so close to him leaving, all I can think about is how much I am going to miss him....but he loves England and he has wanted to go to this school for as long as I can remember....and all a parent can really want for a child is for them to be happy....and he is.....so, mission accomplished....:drink:

Sandra
09-24-2009, 08:44 AM
You have every right to be proud of him.

I'm sure he'll have a good time here.

Deborah Jane
09-24-2009, 09:10 AM
Just letting all of My friends in the UK know....I'm lending you My kid for three years....He's leaving Saturday....So, if you see THIS KID.....

He's a fine looking lad Trey, you must be very proud :)

If we meet him, both Sheila and I promise not to lead him astray............Much :D:drink::drink::D

Sheila
09-24-2009, 09:14 AM
:daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:Gimmie his address I will personally go round every night to tuck him in and rock him to sleep :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::D:devil::d evil:

Deborah Jane
09-24-2009, 09:16 AM
:daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming:Gimmie his address I will personally go round every night to tuck him in and rock him to sleep :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming::D:devil::d evil:

Oyyy, you're old enough to be his Grandma.....In fact you are his grandma :tongueout

Sheila
09-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Oyyy, you're old enough to be his Grandma.....In fact you are his grandma :tongueout

thats okay and as he will be far from his dad he will need the comforting [-]bossom[/-] arms of a granmma to hold him :daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming: :daydreaming::daydreaming:

SirTrey
09-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Awwww, thanks Mom.....Debs, why do I think you are out to corrupt My son?? LOL And, thanks, Sandra....Yeah, he's in for the adventure of a lifetime....:D And I'm happy for him....So, Mom, you going to make him some cookies? :love: :drink:

Sheila
09-24-2009, 09:21 AM
So, Mom, you going to make him some cookies? :love: :drink:

sure I will and hand feed him :devil::devil::devil:

Deborah Jane
09-24-2009, 09:22 AM
So, Mom, you going to make him some cookies? :love: :drink:

She will....As soon as she can stop drooling :brolleyes:

Kieron Andrew
09-24-2009, 09:23 AM
She will....As soon as she can stop drooling :brolleyes:

That's okay Debs that leave you to drool over others when shes not looking lol

Sheila
09-24-2009, 09:24 AM
That's okay Debs that leave you to drool over others when shes not looking lol

I have eyes in the back of my head as all moms do, plus a long memory and a temper :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
09-24-2009, 09:25 AM
I have eyes in the back of my head as all moms do, plus a long memory and a temper :tongueout

okay scrap that idea lol :doh:

SirTrey
09-24-2009, 09:27 AM
LOL....Maybe I should re-think sending him to London thing.....:lol2: Actually, I think he will be in quite good hands over there....if I know you, Mom, you will love having your new grandson over there....:hugs::love::drink: :drink:

Deborah Jane
09-24-2009, 09:28 AM
okay scrap that idea lol :doh:

It's ok Kieron, I have a cunning plan :thinking: ;)

I'll go out in a long skirt and a dark wig so she don't recognise me :D

NiCo
09-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Dude pass my email address his way, if he ever needs an emergency piss-up, I’m always on hand to crack open the alcoholic beverages [and still be able to look after my mates even though I have no idea who the hell I am by the end of the night...but still, get my mates home safe and sound before I get myself home]

Of course! It's the rules!

SirTrey
09-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Awwww, thanks, Nico....:hugs:

Tamara Croft
09-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Mmm... he's kinda cute... where is he again? and can he be corrupted :devil:

Sheila
09-24-2009, 04:33 PM
See what did I tell ya Trey ................ knew she would drool worse than me :devil::D:devil:

NiCo
09-24-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm sure i'd drool too if it wasn't so wrong...like with him being like a brother and all that [runs to dysfunctional family thread!!!]

Deborah Jane
09-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Wanders in, follows trail of drool across to dysfunctional family thread .... Jeeze, this is getting complicated :eek:

SirTrey
09-24-2009, 06:38 PM
LOL.....Wow, was gone for a few hours out doing last minute things to get him ready to leave and come back to a drool-fest.....:eek: :lol2: :drink:

Sheila
09-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Trey hun thinking about you today sending you a huge huge :bh:

SirTrey
09-26-2009, 01:09 PM
:hugs: Thanks, Mom.....I got him to the airport this morning, he will be in London in about another 3 1/2 hours....Talk about a sad goodbye....geez....I don't even want to talk about it....I'm really, really going to miss him....Thanks SO much for thinking of Me....I appreciate that more than you know....Made Me smile....:love::drink:

az_azeel
09-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Trey its sad when our kids fly the nest and start making their way in the world.. im sure he will enjoy our little country and will do well in his studies here... im in the same boat but not as extreme.. my eldest went to uni quite local so he was home most of the time... now he has moved to the other end of the country to do his masters and doctorate... yeah i miss our chats.. but i have promised him that i will ring at least once a week... hopefully your lad will soon settle in work hard and most of all enjoy the experiance... my thoughts are with you :bh:

Tamara Croft
09-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Don't worry babe, he's got all of us this side of the pond and I'm pretty sure if he ever needs anything, one of us will be there to help him :bh: well my door will always be open for him :)

NiCo
09-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Aye and I have gypsy blood in me so no matter how far away in the UK he is to me, I love being on the move...I’d be with him, if he ever needed anything, within a couple of hours...all I need is ten minutes notice lol. I have him on my facebook, so I’ll get chatting in the next few days when he is settled and introduce myself properly :hugs:

My thoughts are also with you Trey, must be a really hard time for you! x

SirTrey
09-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks very much to all of you....Well, he's there....Took him to the airport in Cleveland this morning, he flew to DC, then connecting flight to Heathrow....I heard from him a while ago, he's at his hotel now....We were up all night, he had to catch a six a.m. flight and we had about a million things to do to get him all packed and ready to go....Came home this morning and slept for a little while....Was really a hard, emotional goodbye for both of us....Was tough to watch him walk away and know I won't see him for a long time....I don't think anything really IS harder than saying goodbye to your kid....but, he's there and that is where he wants and needs to be....He hung in there made it happen against all odds....That's a very, very tough school to get into and he did it! I appreciate all the support a lot....Take good care of him, guys....It's out of My hands now. :hugs: :drink:

Sheila
09-27-2009, 06:35 AM
Hun we will be by his side in a minute (well okay just over an hour), if he needs help in any way shape or form ............... hell he will probably begin to feel stifled with all of the family he has acquired these last few months, just dropping in and wanting to take him out and make sure he is fed properly, & don't worry we will try to make sure these loose women over here get nowhere near him :heehee::heehee:

Kieron Andrew
09-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Esther and i will be up there on the 19th, we are gonna meet up with him for a drink and some food, and drag him along to madam tussards if we can persuade him

Punkster
09-27-2009, 05:32 PM
He's a good looking lad Trey, watch out coz he's liable to get offered more than milk and cookies.....and thats just from me lol

Sheila
09-27-2009, 05:36 PM
He's a good looking lad Trey, watch out coz he's liable to get offered more than milk and cookies.....and thats just from me lol

Get in the queue you young wipper snapper ............. you are number 5,939 now :tongueout

Sheila
10-07-2009, 04:28 AM
and how is my latest Granson settling in, gramma wants to know :D

SirTrey
10-07-2009, 08:08 AM
He's doing really well.....Moved in and settled....School started on Monday....I have talked to him for a few minutes here and there every couple of days....and, yeah, he's happy and excited.....Has a phone now, which is good....I miss him, but he's where he wants and needs to be....and, at least we can talk and email....:hugs::love::drink: