PDA

View Full Version : A true story

Stephanie Mancini
07-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Would like to tell you this true story of how two cd's met up with a twist in the tail, girl 1 replies to PM from anonymous girl 2 on a cd forum which shall remain nameless, girl 2 asks where girl 1 lives, .....city replies girl 1, so do i replies girl 2, whereabouts says girl 1, .......street says girl 2, that's incredible says girl 1 so do i! can i ask which number you stay at, girl 2 replies number 24.... street, everything goes quiet then girl number 2's phone starts ringing , she answers and on the other end she hears a voice saying, i've just been talking to you on ...........forum and i'm your best mate!

Steph

Stephenie
07-21-2005, 01:54 PM
So you are saying that he's been lieing to his best mate all these years. :whistling Sounds like something that we could all enjoy happening.

Wendy me
07-21-2005, 01:55 PM
too funny from mates to girlfreinds....

Stephanie Mancini
07-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Yes this actually happened, neither of them knew the other was a cd but they now go out together enfemme

Steph

Priscilla1018
07-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Outstanding! :rotflmao:

Tristen Cox
07-21-2005, 02:03 PM
Could only wish that would happen to me. *wonders who they are*

Jonien
07-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Would like to tell you this true story of how two cd's met up with a twist in the tail, girl 1 replies to PM from anonymous girl 2 on a cd forum which shall remain nameless, girl 2 asks where girl 1 lives, .....city replies girl 1, so do i replies girl 2, whereabouts says girl 1, .......street says girl 2, that's incredible says girl 1 so do i! can i ask which number you stay at, girl 2 replies number 24.... street, everything goes quiet then girl number 2's phone starts ringing , she answers and on the other end she hears a voice saying, i've just been talking to you on ...........forum and i'm your best mate!

Steph

Thanks for shering that one Steph, It loverly to hear good ones arrrrrrrr

Khriss
07-21-2005, 02:26 PM
awww , Tristen,,, anything "can" happen............ :D

CharleneCD
07-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Actualy I have an old friend from the military I am curious about. He always used to get comments about how he walked like a girl. Today it makes me wonder :confused: . I just havnt figured out how to ask yet.

michellej
07-21-2005, 05:08 PM
It's OK, ask me

Tamara Croft
07-21-2005, 05:12 PM
LOL Steph.... that really is classic :p

DonnaT
07-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Neat! :clap: :clap:

Anita
07-21-2005, 05:36 PM
house number Tristen /Tamara?
Is that the phone ringing?
Hi there i is your new neighbour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol Anita
Lucky for you two I am in a home and not allowed access to yhe outside world !
EXCEPT WEEKENDS! SEE YOU SATURDAY !!!!!!!!
LOL

Tristen Cox
07-21-2005, 05:44 PM
Oh gawd.......

StephanieCD
07-21-2005, 05:46 PM
What!!!!!!!? No way!? Reeeeeeally?

uknowhoo
07-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Oh, that's faaabulous!

Btw, that happened to my dad and me too (NOT)

Jenny Beth
07-21-2005, 08:32 PM
Just goes to show you that everyone has a secret they keep. Thanks for that Stephanie.

crispy
07-21-2005, 10:34 PM

Steph

................. and then ....... ??

c'mon, let's hear how it goes from there. :cool:

Stephanie Mancini
07-21-2005, 11:58 PM
................. and then ....... ??

c'mon, let's hear how it goes from there. :cool:

Best mates meeting and dressing together for the first time as girls seems so incredulous but these 2 guys managed to acheive the impossible simply by being members of the same forum group, their friendship is further enhanced by their shared experience of dressing as girls together, these 2 girls are now very much out and about living the lifestyle, it would appear it only takes one person to cast aspurtions or innuendo as to the authenticity of a post before others jump on the bandwagon here and follow like lemmings, use your own judgement girls! could it happen?, did it happen?, you can bet your bottom dollar it happened

Steph

crispy
07-22-2005, 02:26 AM
Best mates meeting and dressing together for the first time as girls seems so incredulous but these 2 guys managed to acheive the impossible simply by being members of the same forum group, their friendship is further enhanced by their shared experience of dressing as girls together, these 2 girls are now very much out and about living the lifestyle, it would appear it only takes one person to cast aspurtions or innuendo as to the authenticity of a post before others jump on the bandwagon here and follow like lemmings, use your own judgement girls! could it happen?, did it happen?, you can bet your bottom dollar it happened

Steph
no nasturtiums or inyourendos from me, Steph. I just dream of something like that happening to me. To share CD experience with someone you already know and trust like that would be mind-blowing. I wish .........

Clare
07-22-2005, 07:57 AM
Sensational discovery!

What a suprise that would be. I can't think of any of my friends who may be CD, but they say 1 in 10 are a XDR, and i've known a lot of people over the last twenty five years!

One day maybe.

Christine

hedgehog
07-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Nice to hear but impossible for me as all my friends are very much mens men and frown at anything different pity though. :(