PDA

View Full Version : Why is when s.o find out what you like

nicole 555
09-26-2009, 07:57 AM
It seem like when you find something you like to do and s.o hates to do it after a few times. Like going out with her when dressed .talk about thing you would like to do ,or things you want (dream list) we were together maybe 5 years and she help get all dress and make up and made a game out of it ,i had to go to the 7/11 and buy a snack and something to drink for both of us that was fun now if i talk about that doing something like that it is no right away. We been together for 29 years now, it was more fun years ago the only thing i can think of is she thing if i do it now i may want dress all the time when out

Di
09-26-2009, 08:20 AM
Well I guess we have to guess why...but the best way to find out WHY is ask her. The only thing I can think of maybe it was all about you and it got old after a while. But only a guess.

Andy66
09-26-2009, 08:55 AM
It seem like when you find something you like to do and s.o hates to do it after a few times. Like going out with her when dressed .talk about thing you would like to do ,or things you want (dream list) we were together maybe 5 years and she help get all dress and make up and made a game out of it ,i had to go to the 7/11 and buy a snack and something to drink for both of us that was fun now if i talk about that doing something like that it is no right away. We been together for 29 years
So which is it, a few times or 29 years? Maybe the Missus would like to try something a little different... or some flowers for no particular reason... or a romantic weekend trip together.

Karren H
09-26-2009, 09:02 AM
Tell me about it...... I just glad my wife like ice hockey.... and lets me play as much as I do!! :)

ggtracy
09-26-2009, 09:05 AM
I would suppose the novelty and fun has worn off for her. You mentioned that she used to spend time helping you get ready and then off you went. try putting the focus back on her and see if that helps.

Sandra
09-26-2009, 09:08 AM
You really need to be asking her why and not us. We all have different reasons for this happening but only she can tell you her reasons.

Sally2005
09-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Maybe its like dressing a toddler. It is fun at first, but after a while you expect the kid to get ready on their own. The fun shifts to something else over time and its just different. My wife and I used to enjoy going out drinking and dancing on Fridays, but we tried this a few times in the last year and both of us just sat around waiting for the evening to end... we have changed over the years and the things that excite us are different than before.