PDA

View Full Version : Night out

GirlyGirl26
09-26-2009, 10:05 AM
I dress at home when no one is around at all. The only time I went out dressed was in a skirt to get gas and I did not get out of the car. Well last night I put on a pair of leggings (it was cool last night) a skirt shirt, oh and shoes. I went to a shopping center were there was a video store. Now this was 11:00 pm and I was going to drop off the vido in the outside drop off box and go. Did not have to go inside at all. Well the parking lot had some cars by the vido store and some over by the food store. So I parked away from all of them. I got out of the car walked over to the store and droped off the movie. No trubble, well no trubble getting there :) Walking back to my car I tryed to walk in the dark. The lights were only on in front of the food store and video store. Just as I got by the food store ready to walk out in to the parking lot the cart kid was bringing up the carts he had got from the parking lot. Yea were was he putting them, rite were I was standing. No were to go he parked the carts and stood there for a sec. looking at me. He did not say any thing just shook his head and went back in to the store. Ok my heart was pounding after that!!!! First time any one has ever seen me like that. So I walked back to the car and the cart kid came out of the store and seemed to walk to the same place I was going. Well i come to find out he parked next to me. I was like GREAT!! We he gets in to his car and takes off. Then I get i my car and drive away.

On the way home there is a wawa store (a convinut store) so I stop thinking about going in to get a drink and get out. Well I was like HELL NO, what was I thinking. So walking back to my car (I parked off the the side lot were there was only one car) one of the workers who was getting off came out and were did she park, over by were I parked. She passed me turned around with a big smile and just kept walking to her car. When she got in and drove off I got in to my car and went home.

Wow after all that my heart was pounding like carzy. but thinking about it It was so much fun!!!!!!! I am thinking about doing it again some time. Don't know if I would go in to the store lol. If I did it would not be any stores I normaly go to. That is the last thing I would need is for some one to rember me.

Sorry for writing you a book. I hope you enjoyed it. Any one have any other stories. Oh and sorry for any bad spelling :(

Nicole Brown
09-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi Girly,

That sounds like it was an exciting experience. As I read your 'book' i kept wondering if you were wearing makeup and a wig or just the clothing. I have been venturing out fully dressed for about 3 years, but I don't think I would have the nerve to go out without makeup and a wig.

Try to continue to go out and to stretch your experiences, being out and about dressed en fem is a wonderful and exciting experience. In my 3 years of going out en fem, I always try to do a little bit more and experience new activities with each trip.

Nicole

GirlyGirl26
09-26-2009, 12:49 PM
I did not have a wig or makeup on, I was not planning on running in to any one. I have not been to that point yet. I need to learn how to apply makeup and need to get a wig. I don't know what I was thinking when I pulled in to that other stores parking lot. Thinking I was going to go inside. I would love to get to the point were I can go in to places dressed up and not think twice. Hey I mean just buying that stuff was crazy. I mean the standing online part and buying it. I needed gas that night but any time I would pull in to a parking lot with a lot of lights I see the shine of the leggings and I think oh no they will be able to see.