PDA

View Full Version : Jenna Got to Play Yesterday!

JennaByNight
09-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Out with a friend, lunch, then back home for some intense girl time! It was exciting, relaxing, freeing, and calming all at once. When the day was over and I had to unadorn myself, it took me a half an hour from the time I was ready to remove the wig until I actually could take it off. I had to look away - couldn't watch in the mirror! :-)

I also used some of the tips I got from some of you on here for eye makeup - and what a difference - I LOVE the way my eyes looked - all big and sexy and smoky and HOT! It was the hottest I have EVER looked. If I had been in guy mode and seen "Jenna" walking by, I'd have definitely talked her up!

Thanks to all of you who gave me tips on the eye makeup and contouring - it's definitely brought my passability up a significant notch!

Jenna

tricia_uktv
09-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Its hard to say goodbye, I know hon. But how about saying hello? Get out there and have fun,

Good luck,

Cindi
09-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi Jenna:

Where did you get your tips on eye makeup?

I am new here and really trying hard for a more attractive eye appearance.
I really would like a more "cat's eye appearance if it can be accomplished.":daydreaming:

JennaByNight
09-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Hi Cind,

I had posted my questions on the makeup forum starting with the post asking about working with a masculine jawline. Someone mentioned contouring, which I researched online. I also have been paying extreme attention to the way women's eyes are made up that I find particularly attractive - I've realized that they almost all have some features in common, which I've adopted and combined with what I've learned here. This site has been immensely helpful - my dressing is a quantum leap better for finding this place. Even a month ago I would have never really thought about going out in public - now I believe I can pass pretty darn well! I still have some hard to hide clues, but I have a great butt and long legs, and I'm slim, so it's especially easy to feminize from the waist down. And I like the thought of people checking out my butt!

Sorry, I get carried away! :-)

My advice is to really pay attention to women's eye makeup style that you like, study it as you speak with them (they'll probably enjoy the attention as well, so have fun!). Then study proper makeup techniques online- learn what goes on first, last, etc. Then just copy what you like. You'll get better with practice. And you'll need a steady hand! But with time and patience, you'll get it. If I can make my uber-mannish face look sexy, alluring and hot, anybody can!!!

Good luck & have fun!

Jenna

sherri52
09-27-2009, 08:54 PM
It's nice to pay attention. There is alot of help here and we have all gotten some of it.