PDA

View Full Version : finally took the plunge!

julia ann
09-27-2009, 11:50 AM
I have been dressing for longer than I care to mention, how does a twenty something lady get thirty years of experience anyway? Last night went out for the first time and as many on this forum have pointed out it was scary and fantastic at the same time. Got all ready and knew I would need the ATM, but when I left, I realised that I was running on fumes and needed gas. Found a station not to busy, got outside pumped the gas a few cars came by but no one gave a second look. Proceeded to the ATM. Went to a local T-girl bar hesitated at first but went in and what a great time. Sat at the bar alone and had a drink. Immediatly got invited to leave and go somewhere for a better time, politely declined. Later a gentlemen came over and asked if he could sit down we spent the rest of the evening talking, it was so great being treated like a lady by a real gentlemen. After about 2 hour I had to leave, suprised myself by not even thinking about it and giving him a nice hug a goodnight kiss. All in all it was the best time I have ever had as a t-girl. thanks for listeing . Small add on that had totally forgot, gave out my cell number to this gentleman, has not call yet ,but I am secretly hoping he does, I think.

sissystephanie
09-27-2009, 12:05 PM
I have been dressing for longer than I care to mention, how does a twenty something lady get thirty years of experience anyway? Last night went out for the first time and as many on this forum have pointed out it was scary and fantastic at the same time. Got all ready and knew I would need the ATM, but when I left, I realised that I was running on fumes and needed gas. Found a station not to busy, got outside pumped the gas a few cars came by but no one gave a second look. Proceeded to the ATM. Went to a local T-girl bar hesitated at first but went in and what a great time. Sat at the bar alone and had a drink. Immediatly got invited to leave and go somewhere for a better time, politely declined. Later a gentlemen came over and asked if he could sit down we spent the rest of the evening talking, it was so great being treated like a lady by a real gentlemen. After about 2 hour I had to leave, suprised myself by not even thinking about it and giving him a nice hug a goodnight kiss. All in all it was the best time I have ever had as a t-girl. thanks for listeing .

Julia Ann, what a fantastic time you must have had! Relative to your point about having 30 years experience when you are only in your 20's, I think of my self as being in late 30's, but have been CD'ing for over 60 years! Explain that!! Age is a relative thing anyway.

I personally have never been to a T-girl bar by myself. My late wife and went out together often as two girls, and did go to a few of those places over time. We did have fun doing that. But my dear wife always did my makeup and fixed my wig, neither of which I can do well at all. So I go out now as a guy in a skirt! Probably wouldn't get hit on in a T-girl bar like that!!

Katie Layne
09-27-2009, 12:10 PM
That's fantastic Julia! I went out myself last night, but I wasn't so lucky to have good conversTion. I did see a wonderful drag show however and had a great time too! I stopped off at Target first to pick up some earings, but apparently thy don't carry clip ons... Sad. I very cute girl helped me search - and she didn't bat an eye at me. I think we are more accepted than we realize sometimes.

vivianann
09-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Congrats on your first time out enfemme, glad you had a good time, it only gets better here on out. Now you have the taste of freedom enfemme you will want more, and it will get easier the more you go out enfemme. I go out enfemme so much that it feels normal now.

Cindi
09-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Really pleased you had a good time on your first time out.

I have been doing it now for about three months and enjoying every minute.
I haven't hit any bars yet but shop for groceries weekly as well and prowl the malls.
As an 80-year-old I felt I had nothing to lose so out I went. Very few people pay attention and I feel I pass quite well most of the time.

I think a few shoe store clerks realize I am what I am but are always very helpful.

Keep going girl and have fun.

tricia_uktv
09-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Life is fun! Try it again :)