PDA

View Full Version : A little Marcia time

Marcia Blue
09-27-2009, 12:48 PM
I had a day and night to myself, yesterday. After I finished my long, self imposed list of chores, It was time for Marcia to come out. I got dressed in full regalia. I wore my Blue jacket dress for a while. Then changed into a new magenta dress.
I was lucky enough to snag the last copy of "To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything Julie Neumar" along with an OPI fuchsia shaded nail polish, while shopping at Walmart earlier.
I spent a couple of hours watching the movie and doing my nails. Had a little wine, visited this forum, and just enjoyed my en-fem time.
Spent the morning picking up a little, this morning lightly dressed (no make up other than lipstick). Had my morning coffee with lipstick on the rim of my mug. Life is just so sweet is it not?

tricia_uktv
09-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi Marcia, glad you enjoyed yourself. But next time, how about a walk on the wildside :)

Julieanne
09-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Hi Marcia -- yes indeed, life is sweet. I too enjoy days like yours, except I will do the chores dressed casually and, when done, get dressed up. Then perhaps lounge around the next morning in whatever I wore to bed. Very peaceful.

Rebecca Jayne
09-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Oh the fun of it all.
sounds like a day in paradise.

Kathi Lake
09-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Isn't it nice that we can "get girly" sometimes - even if only mentally - with something as small and unobtrusive as lipstick? It's all about attitude. Glad you had a fun few days!

Kathi