PDA

View Full Version : While my girlfriend was out...

briefing0007
09-28-2009, 07:59 AM
Over the weekwnd while my girlfriend was out, I went into her closet, selected some clothes and took pictures . It was so exciting to do. Any comments

Kim_Bitzflick
09-28-2009, 08:08 AM
Where did you put the pictures?

Sarah_GG
09-28-2009, 08:15 AM
Over the weekwnd while my girlfriend was out, I went into her closet, selected some clothes . It was so exciting to do. Any comments

Better get your tin hat on then... as we all know, 'borrowing' clothes from anyone - girlfriend, mother, flatmate, aunt, sister etc - is an absolute no no.

Time to get your own threads! :D

Andy66
09-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Any comments on my appearance?
Yeah, you APPEAR to be begging for trouble.

Do yourself a favor and come out to her. If she's cool with it, great. If she's not, at least you'll know sooner rather than later.

mklinden2010
09-28-2009, 09:26 AM
If you did this without her permission, it all looks bad for you - no pictures necessary to know that.

Best course is to fess up.

Second best course is to get your own stuff - and fess up to that.

Worst course is to keep doing this and get caught being creepy.

My SO's have all been happy/bemused to take my pictures - and have worked with me to select what to wear from both our inventories of clothes.

It's a better life from every angle.

Good luck.

Ralph
09-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Gotta pile on with the others here. If you're not ready to come out to her until you're closer to a lifetime commitment I can understand that (and at that point you'd BETTER come out or you're in for a lifetime of misery), but keeping it a secret *and* raiding her clothes without her permission won't get you any fans here.

kerryann
09-28-2009, 11:08 AM
I would have a talk to your girlfriend first before you do anything else if I was you. It might be ok you never know.

Tracy_Victoria
09-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Eck!:hiding:

JulieC
09-28-2009, 12:21 PM
Pile on...

If she catches you wearing her clothes, it is virtually guaranteed to go badly, and very badly at that. Get your own clothes.

vivianann
09-28-2009, 12:21 PM
I agree with everybody here stay out of her clothes, you are invading her privacy and space, she will figure out that you have been in her clothes. and you should not be keeping secrets from your SO. You need to buy your own clothes so you can wear to your hearts content.

Deborah Jane
09-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Buy your own clothes!!!!

If your girlfriend ever finds out you've been wearing her clothes without her permission, i'm pretty sure you'll be calling her your Ex girlfriend!!

Now you're for it.....Sheila's just come back in the room and I showed her your thread :eek::devil::devil:

Sheila
09-28-2009, 01:12 PM
your girlfriend has good taste in clothes hun .......... pity the same can't be said about her taste in partners ............ we all told you to buy your own when you said earlier about borrowing, to a man,woman and girl we told you that .............. you deserve a medal for insensitivity, and for having the hide of a rhino ............ did you actually think we are gonna applaud your actions this time .............. or are you just a bloody troll.

I sincerly hope your gf finds out and damn well shouts about it from the roof tops ......... you deserve no less :Angry3:

PhillyGuy2Girl
09-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Its not a cool thing to borrow your Girlfriend's clothes.Its an invasion of privacy.

Also, I must agree with Kerry Ann. Before you run out and buy women's clothes,have nice long talk with her and confess.You might find out she would be fine with it and if she isn't and you really love and care for her,you'll have to respect her wishes.No one should never keep secrets from their SO's or spouses.

Felicity