PDA

View Full Version : Small steps but...

Katrina red nails
09-28-2009, 02:27 PM
... a first outing for me. My lovely new partner and i were invited to a party where cd ing and fetish wear were welcomed. We walked from her flat to the party house, me fully dressed wig and all, still daylight just. Later in the evening I had to return to the flat to get my partner a fresh dress which meant a solo two way journey and finally walked home with her at midnight ish. While the distance between the two homes was only a couple of hundred yards on a busy estate, the 4 journeys mounted up. I was very nervous especially on the solo trip but felt great afterwards.

SexyNatalie
09-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun. Did anybody see you that you know of?

tricia_uktv
09-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Small, but important steps nonetheless. I'm assuming your partner is supporting you and knows it isn't just for the party?

Katrina red nails
09-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Small, but important steps nonetheless. I'm assuming your partner is supporting you and knows it isn't just for the party?

Thanks Tricia - yes partner is fully supportive and aware of all my crossdressing etc she did my makeup and sorted out the wig.She doesn't think it makes me any less of a man and I can now dress whenever i want around the house (when son is out - he knows but doesn't want to see me dressed).

Sounds like a lot of fun. Did anybody see you that you know of?

Hi Natalie. Don't know for sure other than three cars passed and one pedestrian. Didn't get any abusive language or anything like that.

Sheila
09-28-2009, 03:27 PM
great you both had a wonderful time and those small steps are so important as a foundation for your confidence, well done :)