PDA

View Full Version : One of my biggest fears

Crystal Rose
09-28-2009, 10:52 PM
I love to dress and have a supportive wife, thank goodness!!!! I usually wear ph all the time and sometimes hanes womens underwear underneath them. I wear ph and shorts out all the time but want to go farther but no idea where to begin. Any help would be great.

My biggest fear though is I am a member of the military and I always keep thinking I'm going to run into someone that might know me? How many of us are in the military and just for fun what branch? Anyone have these fears would love to hear the stories or any advice.

TJ Tresa
09-28-2009, 11:10 PM
Crystal I'm not in the Millitary nor have I ever been. I do however belong a men's only orginization and the fear of running into someone I know throught that organization keeps me from going out in public. I have built a good name for myself in this group and have worked hard for it, I would hate to shatter the image I have aquired. So I understand the fear of being found out, or running into someone you know in the military.
By the way thank You for your service in my countries armed forces. they wouldn't take me. Thank you for my FReedom.

sissystephanie
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
I was in the military (U.S. Navy - Korea), but never dressed outwardly when I would be around anyone who knew me. They couldn't see my panties! You might want to get some unisex clothes, just in case. BTW, I also belong, and am very active in, an all mens Church organization. I do sometimes worry about running into a friend wheh I am wearing a skirt and tight top that shows off my 40 B's!! I don't even try to pass, so I am really a guy in a skirt!:D

Samantha Kelsey
09-29-2009, 02:01 AM
Hi there,

I did a poll last year of members occupations. I know that the results should be taken with a pinch of salt but they do act as a guide for members on this site. Armed forces personnel came out at 8%.
Not including the group 'others' The highest group was Engineering followed by Emergency services then I.T & Pilots with Armed forces & Drivers following close behind.

There are many from the armd forces on this site.

Amymonroe
09-29-2009, 12:47 PM
hey crystal i feel your pain as i am a member of the armed forces. i am generaly confined to the house myself. i do wear panties though under my uniform most of the time. i am just waiting (impatiently) to retire in seven years.

erin

Kathi Lake
09-29-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi Crystal!

As you know, I am in the military - AF Reserves. I don't think being recognized will be a problem. According to those that have seen me both dressed and not - no one would ever recognize me. I also use a little bit of subterfuge. I live and work in Northern Utah, but shop "down south." In other words, south Salt Lake - Fashion Place, South Towne, etc. So far, I haven't seen anyone that I know.

Kathi

PhillyGuy2Girl
09-29-2009, 01:07 PM
I never been in the military myself,almost was but my Mom had Dad talk me out of it.First let me say thank you for your service to our country and freedoms.

I belong to a social club in my neighborhood,men are members only but women are allowed to come.they do a lot of fundraising for charities and the armed forces so I can't really go out in my neighborhood dressed femme because fear it would get back there. I don't think would ask me to leave as long as I didn't come dressed femme although I know there are a few members who are gay and in the closet,but I'm sure there would be talk when I wasn't around. That's why I have to be very careful in my area.

Felicity