PDA

View Full Version : Fall will be here tomorrow

Jill
09-29-2009, 09:24 AM
I know everyones weather situation is different but where I am at, fall will be making it's official entrance later today and by tomorrow, it's going to be cold, rainy and windy. I'm looking forward to a weather change, it will be nice to get a change from summer like weather.

But really, I'm looking forward to it because it's almost like getting a new wardrobe. In guy mode I can wear jeans and hoodies. But even more exciting, there are sweaters, camisoles and long skirts that I haven't worn in months because it's been to warm. So I, for one, am looking forward to it being cold around here so I can wear those things but I can also sometimes just throw pants and a hoodie over what I'm wearing if I need to dip out of the privacy of my room.

Anyone else glad that fall is here?

Karren H
09-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Ohh yeah!! I jumped the gun and got out the epilator a couple days ago.. Now that my wifes "have to pass as a guy in summer short" rule has expired!! Its 52 degrees out and I'm ready to fall into my cool weather fem wardrobe!!

JoanAz
09-29-2009, 10:24 AM
Karren Here in Lake Havasu Az it's always "Shorts time" I keep em Plucked all year long and NO one says a thing.
:hugs:

Nicole Erin
09-29-2009, 11:55 AM
it is in the high 40's today.
The cool weather dropped in faster than an unwanted houseguest.

I am not sure how I feel

Miranda09
09-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Yeah...fall has made it's appearance in IL as well. As much as I hate to see summer go, I do love the changing seasons, plus, as you said, i can now where the clothes that were too warm in the summer. :)

Kathi Lake
09-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Here in Utah, 85 degrees today, and an expected 48 degrees tomorrow. I say goody!

Fall is my favorite time of year for dressing. I just love the beautiful fall colors and textures - of my clothes, that is. Yeah, nature is nice-looking too, I guess. :)

Kathi

Kayla Shadows
09-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Yes!! Yay fall.I won't sweat so much in my wig.I hate that.Not feeling very sexy when I'm pouring sweat and I don't even want to touch myself.Yuk.Its great to wear things you havnt worn in a while too.

I love the colors of this season and seeing the pumpkin patches as I drive by.The trees will start changing in a little time and Halloween isn't too far away :) Its great

Stephanie Miller
09-29-2009, 02:49 PM
Hurray for fall!!! We're just as happy here in Phoenix too! It hit a record high on Sunday of 108 but we've now entered fall and today we have a cold snap going. Only getting to 100 today. Brrrrrrrrrrr. :rolleyes:

Karren H
09-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Karren Here in Lake Havasu Az it's always "Shorts time" I keep em Plucked all year long and NO one says a thing.
:hugs:

Yeah!!! Too bad I don't live in AZ.... And my wife in PA.... Lol. Wait... AZ sports teams suck... She can move to AZ and I'll stay in PA!! :)

tricia_uktv
09-29-2009, 03:44 PM
I'vebeen building up my AW0910 wardrobe for the last three weeks. Its fun :)

Malori Cross
09-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Let's hear it for Sweater Weather!!!! Yipee!