PDA

View Full Version : Mixed messages

dawn-sussex
09-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Hi Everyone
My wife has known (but doesn't want to know) about my cross-dressing for some 28+ years, and is soon giving up work, so will be around the house more (I work from home - that will "cramp my style"!).
Recently we moved house and much to my surprise, I found one of her bras in my drawer. I naturally thought it was down to the move, and put it back in her drawer. Much to my surprise about a month later, I found another of her bras in my bedside drawer.
When I asked her whether she was having a change of heart about my crossdressing, as I had found her bras, she said no she definitely hadn't changed her view and claimed she hadn't put the bras there either.
We have two cats and a dog, but I'm sure they didn't put them there all neatly folded!
I'm lost - anybody got any thoughts on how I should proceed please?

PaulaJaneThomas
09-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Never underestimate how cunning and clever cats are ;)

Sarah_GG
09-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Poltergeist?

Why don't you talk to her about extending the boundaries when she gives up work... or choosing a day when shey's playing bowls... or suggest you have fun together.

:)

Karren H
09-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Aliens!! Lol.

Sandra
09-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Why don't you talk to her about it as Sarah has said? Explian that you would like some time to dress and as she is not keen on seeing you like this maybe you can come to an arrangement, just FGS don't tell her "it's cramping your style"

Kate Simmons
09-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Hmm, Instead of a gnome who takes socks you must have a gnome who like to move bras. Pesky little skamps.:)

Patricia Johnson
09-30-2009, 01:47 AM
Hello Dawn, It is appears that she is reaching out in a small way to you. I would do nothing for the moment and let her establish the levels of communication that she is comfortable with. I would not advise taking this as a declaration of acceptance but more of just a first step for her, allow her the space to do this and then see what the next step will be. If you approach her with too much at this time it may send her running back to her safe place.

Deborah Jane
09-30-2009, 01:57 AM
After much thought about your question and the unknown reasons of the bras appearing in your bedside drawer without explanation, I fear there is only one answer...............

You are now entering
The Twilight Zone
NzlG28B-R8Y

TJ Tresa
09-30-2009, 04:33 AM
If I was the kind of girl that would bet I would say that she is trying to give you some of her old bras without admitting she might be open to it. Then again it could simply be that they got intangled in the laundry when she folded them and the whole thing is a mistake. I would proceed with extrem caution.
Have you given any thought to the possibilty of her mind being a little off. I mean she is approaching retirement and she has mized emotions about it, Maybe she was kinda in a fog and didn't realize she had made the mistake. As I said before proceed with extrem caution.

AndreaCalifCD
10-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Why don't you buy her a nice bra. Gift wrap it with a little note saying how much you love her. And leave it somewhere in amongst her things for her to find?

sterling12
10-01-2009, 07:06 PM
I think you might be "sleepdressing." I had a Sister who used to get up at night and would vacuum the rugs, drove her husband crazy! She wasn't with The Program if he woke her up, and she always denied doing it.

Or, The little elves that make shoes may have changed their product lineup. Maybe they left The Bras? But, even though it's a new thing for them; you would think they could probably do better than two bra's in two months!

Is there anyone else in The House with access to The Drawers, besides you and your Good Lady? If not, somebody's subconscious is working overtime.

Peace and Love, Joanie

suchacutie
10-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Take a step back.

If CDing weren't a part of your life, this could be a practical joke by someone else. Does ANYONE else have access to your bedroom? And I mean anyone.

Especially someone who would think it funny for you to find a bra in your drawer?

tina

Levea
10-01-2009, 11:59 PM
As much as i wish i could say it was her, dont assume anything! maybe shes getting her side confused with your side? i honestly dont know what to tell you except talking may help. I agree with Sandra and sarah! Talk to her about getting some "you" time, you deserve it for respecting her wishes, now she should respect yours!

dawn-sussex
10-02-2009, 03:00 AM
Thanks for your points Ladies.
Firstly, I don't wear her clothes as I have some of my own (and she knows it) so I think that rules out sleep dressing! As nobody else lives in the house (only the dog and cats, no poltergeist I think!) I don't think it's anyone else and as the bras appeared in two different drawers at different times, neatly folded, I don't think it's a laundry problem!
Thanks for the idea, Andrea, I'm going into town to see a client later and will buy her a really nice bra as you suggest!:)

Any more great suggestions would be eagerly anticipated - maybe after all this time, we are getting somewhere, or am I fooling myself?

Hopefully will get somewhere this weekend?!