PDA

View Full Version : Wore panties to work for the first time

bettysmith
09-29-2009, 02:37 PM
I wore panties to work for the first time yesterday !!!

I was nervous but excited , didnt do much work though.

What have you worn to work ?

Betty

StaceyJane
09-29-2009, 02:44 PM
I've worn pantyhose a few times just for fun.

crusadergirl
09-29-2009, 03:13 PM
No way why would you do that panties are for girls only. Just kidding, i don't wear them at work it would bother me all day.

Elvira
09-29-2009, 03:29 PM
I wear panties almost all the time exept when i go to bed! Then i wear something silky ! I almost never wear male briefs anymore! I just can't stand the feeling of them on my body!

Sandygal
09-29-2009, 03:38 PM
I love it when it gets cold, then I can wear a bra under my coat all day. I work outside. The only problem is that it doesn't get cold for to long in S.W. Florida.

tricia_uktv
09-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Don't worry, you'll get used to it. And tights are brill when its cold!

Bobbi McCarthy
09-29-2009, 04:15 PM
It started as an occassional thing, quite by accident actually. I had run out of clean whitety tighty briefs. So I sorted through my panty drawer for the most conservative pair that I owned. Vanity Fair’s Body Caress Panty. The first day went so well that it deserved a second and then a third.
My bride caught the trend within the first week. Laundry day came and seven pair of black panties had accumulated and no whitety - tighties. She asked if I had escalated to wearing panties only. I acknowledged that while I hadn't issued a "policy brief" (LOL), that yes I was enjoying the benefits of wearing panties 7 by 24. She had some concern that detection at work could bring some adverse consequences. We talked about all of this and concluded that either black panties or dark brown panties were acceptable from a risk perspective. She gave me her blessing and I haven't reverted since.

But I have found a new and preferred variety of "workday panties" that have all of the attributes of Vantity Fair Body Caress with the advantage of a bit of lace on the side panels and a silkier nylon fabric - these are Vanity Fair Special Editions. I found them on sale at Macy's in mid-summer. Very yummy!

julie0110
09-29-2009, 05:37 PM
I wear panties everyday to work. Sometimes, especially in the winter I wear an All In One. On a couple of occasion I have worn a Bra, Suspender Belt, Panties and stockings. I made sure I was wear a loose fitting coat so they could not see my bra line.

However, Last December, I bought my first pair of breast forms. I thought they were a B cup but they were actually DD. I arranged to collect them from a CD friendly source. I knew that I could not wait to wear then so I made sure I was wearing a matching Bra and Panties that day. They fitted perfectly. Not wanting to take them off I put on, what I thought was a loose fitting Jacket and went christmas shopping. The jacket was not a loose as I thought and the shape of my bust was clearly visible. I did get a few strange looks from some of the other customers and I am sure i heard some woman whisper "Nice T**Ts". When I realised what had i happened the immediate thought was to rush out. But I carried on as normal and enjoyed the feeling that I was en femme under my drab clothes and that people noticed.

I still occasionally wear a bra to work but this normally restricted to the winter months.

Regards

Julie

sherri52
09-29-2009, 05:42 PM
I wake up at work. I have had on dresses ,polish, makeup, and bras. I have gone two hours wearing the dress and bra. Three hours in polish and all day in panties womens pants and even a blouse that was hard to tell if it were a mans or womans. Mascara and clear polish all day long.

Jonelle
09-29-2009, 05:44 PM
it's a slippery slope... once you start, it sure is hard to stop!! not that you would ever want to!

Nancd
09-29-2009, 05:50 PM
I have had a few jobs where standing was norm and sitting was only at break time. Thank the lord for support hose. They helped me make it through many long day. I also wore pantyhose while working as a deck hand on the river boats...sure helps keep the legs warm. Lots of football referees wear them for the support and the warmth.

Pantyhose are becoming the in thing for men these days and there are more and more shops selling male pantyhose (not man-T-hose) pantyhose designed to fit men.

Nan

Pattie O
09-29-2009, 06:43 PM
I wear panties quite often and when cool pantyhose.Also love wearing a bra and camisole but just on occassions.Clear lip stick and painted toe nails and occassionally some clear nail polish.Would love to come in one day dressed fully!
P:daydreaming::battingeyelashes:attie

Tora
09-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Panties, pantyhose and a short full slip. Nice feeling all day.

Jeannie
09-29-2009, 08:28 PM
I wore stockings and panties to work under my uniform one time. It was hard to concentrate on work and sooooo exciting. At home I wear panties around the house and when I go to bed I wear some cotton panties. It just more comfortable to sleep that way now.

Jeannie

andreana
09-29-2009, 08:40 PM

I was nervous but excited , didnt do much work though.

Betty
Betty, I have been wearing panties, thongs, bikinis to work for a long time. I really do not like to wear male underwear anymore, Heck as far as that goes i wear panties all the time no matter where I am going or doing.

trannie T
09-29-2009, 08:47 PM
For the last few years of my career I wore panties under my uniform. In the winter I would add pantyhose for warmth.

silkenhose
09-29-2009, 08:49 PM
wear a thong and pantyhose to work alomst everyday.............

silk

laura_09
09-29-2009, 09:35 PM
I wear panties to work whenever I can - but I often have to use the fitness center and locker room and that kind of limits that activity.

I've been a member here for a while now, but this is my first post. It's hard for me to dress in the summer months, but I think I can get back into it now that the weather is becoming cooler.

DanyaKay
09-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Yep, me too. Every once in awhile when the office is empty of everyone and it's way late. I slide into an all in one and slip and do some office work. But only every once in awhile. dk

RoxieInWa
09-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Oh I love panties! I wear them whenever I can, which is almost always! I only wear man panties when I'm behind on the laundry....which gets done quickly then!

I also love to wear a slinky top under my shirt and often thigh high nylons. Many times it is all 3 at once! And yes it is soooo distracting!

I always keep my toes painted pretty and with daily shaving sensations - I always feel wonderful!

I have to be careful because I find myself walking down the hall as if on heels feeling everything, which can be very risky - "ahem...no sir I was just ah imitating someting I saw on t.v......."

dreamer_2.0
09-30-2009, 12:14 AM
I've worn thongs to work a few times, as well as pantyhose. It's fantastic! Though I'm often concerned of someone seeing the tip of the thong thus creating a rather awkward encounter.

Haven't done this in a while....thanks for the idea! Perhaps I'll slip something on for school tomorrow! :battingeyelashes:

KELLYANN
09-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Panties all the time for me. few exceptions. i only own just a few pairs of guy briefs anymore, as opposed to over 100 pairs of panties.

kerryann
09-30-2009, 06:56 AM
I am a fulltime wearer of panties usually silky

Leilani68
09-30-2009, 07:58 AM
All is in my wardrobe now thanks to the misses is Panties, pantyhose, Etc... for work everyday. I no longer have boys undergarments (Spoiled)...:battingeyelashes:

Jessica S
09-30-2009, 09:57 AM
I will wear panties pretty much all the time unless there is a chance I have to change clothes for some reason. like going golfing right after work.

kristinacd55
09-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Wear em about 98% of the time!! :)

Lyndi
09-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi Betty - it is exciting when you wear panties to work for the first time and I would never go back to wearing anything else. I also wear stockings and suspenders at work all the time now and love the feeling of the suspenders rubbing off my thighs. Mind and keep those legs shaven for the full effect !!!!!!

wendychic10
09-30-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm at work now with pink panties and bra, yesterday pantyhose and bra. Also painted toenails going on two weeks. It makes a boaring day at work more fun. Makes me nervouse sometimes I'm only wearing tshirt over bra.

Ashley_in_Texas
09-30-2009, 05:21 PM
I wear panties and thigh-highs when I can. I have to know what I am doing that day before I decide to wear them or not. I am a plumber, so I am always in different places and different situations. Yesterday and today, I had to dig a tunnel under a house to replace 10 feet of drain line. It was raining yesterday, and filled the hole with water. So I was crawling around in about a foot of mud and water. Not the ideal situation for panties and stockings. But tommorow will be different, maybe.

RADER
09-30-2009, 07:25 PM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 for at least 3 years. I find them much more
comfortable than drab underwear. Only keep a pair or two arround for the
once a year Doctor check up.:)

suchacutie
09-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Even my "guy" panties are small :)

I realized a while back that VS panties are the same size as the boy pants I was buying, but at a fraction of the price. Then I realized that if I was going to wear low-rise jeans, I had no choice but to wear low-rise panties!

So, I have a few guy pants left, but most of those are thongs or bikini, and they are wearing out. It will be interesting to see what I do when the last male pant is gone. Dr. visits will then be a bit more interesting :).

Also, I think they are comfortable and just feel great, and they sure don't show under anything male. I can't see why we shouldn't all wear them all the time!

Tina

nikki1969
09-30-2009, 08:40 PM
I drive semi trucks for a living.I was wearing a short denim skirt,thong panties,leggs suntan pantyhose and a pair of high heel shoes. I had this on while I was driving. I can"t wear this outside of the truck due to safety reasons.

Meag
09-30-2009, 10:38 PM
I was sitting here, reading and just realized that I have been going to my Doctor for the last 8 years, wearing panties. I wear them 24/7 and have since 2001 and just never think about wearing anything else. I don't wear loud colors, always white or nude, Doc has never given any indication that it was different or wrong, and what else would I wear? My only tidy-whity's are 13 or 14 years old and the band is probbly rotten, anyway.

Laura Jane
10-01-2009, 07:41 AM
Done the lot underdressingwise at work, including waist clinchers etc and popped in forms after hours.

On the odd occasion when I've worked weekends I've took a change of clothes and shoes and spent some of time fully dressed!

There is an excitement at pushing the envelope to start with, but in the end its just about wearing what feels natural and comfortable.

boardpuppy
10-01-2009, 08:06 AM
As alredy mentioned, why worry about wearing panties to the doctors office, they are like the ER staff and have seen everything. The only thing is the doctor will have to wrap their head around is oh, you have gender issues, OK, you are dealing with them, Ok, on with the reason for the visit. Don't worry about it.

Hugs,
Alice

JennyS.
10-01-2009, 08:41 AM
That reminds me... I broke my shoulder while playing football a couple of years ago. Tripped over my own two feet and landed wrong. A friend took me to the hospital and said he would stay there with me until all is well. He didn't know I was wearing a red lace thong, and niether did anyone else. I told him that he needed to pick up his wife and that I would be okay. Whew, he finally left. the nurse had to help me put the robe thing on. Yep, she saw the thong and smiled. Then I got wheeled to get x-rays. I was doing my best to keep my bum covered! When it was all over, the nurse had to help me get dressed as my left shoulder was broken. I was in so much pain, but all I could think about was the thong I was wearing.
Turned out, the nurse didn't really care and didn't even bat an eye when she helped me put my shorts on.

Michelle123
10-01-2009, 09:02 AM
I am retired now, but it was not uncommon for me to regularly wear panties, pantygirdle, stockings to work under my slacks. Once in a while, I would even get up the nerve to wear my bra, but that made me so nervous all day that I didnt do it very often.
As for my panties, girdle, stockings, I never worried much about it after doing it a few times. I always wore socks over my nylons, and I never worried about being noticed. My slacks werent so tight that the garter bumps showed, unless I was sitting, and then one would really have to look closely to notice them. But I knew they were there... Certainly made my day go by much better just knowing my little "secret".....

Jamie Parks
10-01-2009, 01:03 PM
I don't have much of a opportunity to wear my real clothes(girl clothes) at work. I do satellite installs so I am on roofs, crawl spaces all the fun spots. About 15 years ago I fell off a 1 story roof and sprained both ankles my partner of course took me to the local hospital(we were about 2 hours away from the shop) with all the pain and commotion I forgot that my toe nails were painted, at the hospital while sitting waiting my turn I remembered OH S**T I thought to myself I at that time thought that at least one ankle was broke so I told my partner that it was too busy there and lets just go back to the shop. I suffered for 2 hours back then double limped into the shop, filled out a accident report then drove myself home and of course my car at that time was a manual, hobbled up 2 flights of stairs, removed nail polish then went to my local ER. let me tell you how hard it is to limp on both ankles lol. But I obviously haven't learned my lesson I still keep my toes painted about 350 days of the year :)

nikkijo
10-01-2009, 02:58 PM
ive worn for 4 years , no longer own any male underware, only female.. ive been a catv/sat iinstaller, a mechanic and several other ocupations and wear either panties and a bra daily or a complete female outfit that is more androgynous and close enough to " pass" as male.. and not one question.. thongs and a pushup bra is my normal.. as i can fill a 34b/36A naturally, so for daily wear i dont need any forms, just looking into a waist clincher or corset soon tho.. when money beconme more available..

Christina Nicole
10-01-2009, 06:21 PM
What have you worn to work?

Yesterday I wore to work a black and white knit skirt, a medium violet twin set knit, cute black pumps, accessorized with silver floral motif jewelry with stones in the same color violet as my top. Wore plummy eyeshadow which tied in with my outfit and looked great since it brought out the green in my eyes.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

air_walk
10-03-2009, 01:09 AM

Betty

My wife bought me some men's underwear that is softer than normal briefs style underwear. And it's bright blue. Wearing it is like a half-way point - it's not as silky as panties, but still better than the boring normal white underwear.

playfullprincess
10-03-2009, 03:39 AM
I remember once wearing a pair of panties into school (I would have been 12) at that age we still had to sit on the carpet, and of course I was called out, I distinctly remember the boy sitting behind me saying that I was wearing 'barbie jocks!' (they had pink frills) luckily thats all the repercussion that I received (surprising at that age) and if memory serves me correctly I did wear a sports bra once as well but I think that went into my school bag about half way through the day, never worn anything to work though, this week maybe... although working on farm sites theres always a chance I may have to take a shower on site, oh well... :)

Sully
10-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi Betty... and who made you do that...? :battingeyelashes:

bettysmith
10-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Yes, I wonder who ??

I wonder what is next ??

Betty

ChaCha
10-27-2009, 03:15 PM
I wear thongs to work every day. I've also worn pantyhose, tights, and a sports bra. I'm hoping to get brave enough to wear a real bra this winter.

Aska
10-27-2009, 03:21 PM
I wear panties and either knee or thigh highs every day all day unless I have gotten to the point of having to wear boxer briefs.

AllieSummers
10-27-2009, 05:51 PM
I posted something about this months ago. Since then I have worn women's panties to work almost every day. I wear them all the time. I haven't even bought any man panties in forever and don't plan on it.

It is my little way of staying in touch with my feminine side.

Today I am wearing women's jeans too. I don't wear really tight ones like I do when I'm fully dressed but they do feel and look good. I guess I'm pushing the envelop on what I can get away with. ;-)

Kisses,

Allie

angelinamillar
10-27-2009, 06:09 PM
I wear sheer tights to work everyday. In fact if I'm not wearing tights I feel uncomfortable lol. In fact there isnt many times im actually not wearing tights tbh, except for the beach, now that is going just a little 2 far :tongueout

brenda lynn mwe
10-27-2009, 06:23 PM
hello betty
the more you go to work wearing panties you going to get to the point that's all your going to want to wear. to work now that its getting cold ill start back wearing my panty hose to help keep me warm .
hugs brinda lynn

anna_thema
10-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Good work! I remember the first time I did it too - it was really difficult to concentrate. But don't worry, the more you do it, the easier it gets. These days, feminine underwear is pretty much a regular part of life for me. I do still have male underwear because my wife likes it better and it can be more comfortable (ie. less restrictive).

For me, though, when I'm dressed as a male, if I have a VPL (visible panty-line), it needs to look like I could be wearing male underwear. And if I'm wearing a G-string, it needs to be absolutely invisible - even when I'm bending over or crouching (a whale tail is a bad thing for anyone ;)). It just makes me feel more comfortable.

That said, I used to work in a very open company and I wore not just panties, but dresses, skirts, stockings, heels, makeup - whatever; just never a wig (I wanted to maintain my identity at work). I didn't dress every day, just when I felt like it. It was wonderful. Though it was a little distracting for my team when I was conducting meetings.

I've also worked in a much more stuffy environments and only wore feminine attire on special occasions. Some said I was brave, though it never struck me that way, I was simply being me and if the company didn't like it, tough luck.

BRANDI66
10-27-2009, 06:46 PM
hi there,,, only 1 time i wore panties under my uniform..... i was a police officer with L.A.P.D. at the time and was worried all shift that i would get shot and everyone would find out at the hospital... never have again

anna_thema
10-27-2009, 07:16 PM
hi there,,, only 1 time i wore panties under my uniform..... i was a police officer with L.A.P.D. at the time and was worried all shift that i would get shot and everyone would find out at the hospital... never have againA very good point. You certainly have to work in an industry which allows a bit of fashion flexibility.

kathie225
10-27-2009, 09:09 PM
I have worn and continue to wear panties every day at work or play. I am so blessed that my wife accepts that part of me and that my vocation makes it possible (little if any chance of discovery). If anyone is reluctant to underdress at work (assuming work conditions permit), you really need to try it. Self-concious feelings do arise, but, with me, dissipated and I was able to work more efficiently and be more relaxed and mellow. Give it a decent trial, you'll like it.

Good luck to all nice visiting with all of you.

Kathie

subwrx
10-29-2009, 07:53 PM
I have bland colored panties for work. Otherwise under my "normal clothes". I wear thongs and bikinis in the summer. In winter I wear stockings, garter belts, girdles, all in ones and other heavy shapewear.

MissyW
10-31-2009, 12:36 AM
I underdress all the time. Panties, pantyhose, cami. Fingernails painted clear. Toenails painted whatever.....

Brianna in Hose
10-31-2009, 10:24 AM
I have worn pantyhose and panties to work before. I started about 2 weeks ago have worn at least twice a week since then. Every now and then I just wear pantyhose to work under my jeans.

vspowers
10-31-2009, 10:34 AM
I wear panties, bra, full slip and sometimes pantyhose. I have two stretch lace underwires that I consider work safe. They hide pretty well under the dark thick T shirts that I wear. I check my back for telltale signs and keep my insulated shirt (I work in and outside in maintenance) handy on days that there might be show through.

dresser1974
10-31-2009, 01:22 PM
I have worn a bra,panties and nylons or tights and I agree tights when its cold brilliant

Electra
10-31-2009, 05:02 PM

Betty

What exactly is heroic about that? No one sees your panties anyway. I've been wearing panties everyday in or out as long as I can remember now.