But I cried in your tender arms,

I cried thanking you, for thanking me
For being me.
For my beloved wife, K

Hope you like this poem, let me know

JodiArtemis

Amelie
07-30-2004, 02:18 PM
A very touching poem, crying is something we all can relate to from time to time. The poem brought back a memorable moment in my life. I went to a dance club in NY, I was to meet two friends inside. I was dressed in straight black skirt, black top with a wide neckline that opened from shoulder to shoulder, black capri leggings and high top sneakers(good for dancing). As I was waiting a man approached me near the dancefloor and started talking small talk. Then something happened that I never had happen before, I started getting chills and my knees were actually knocking. The guy had something, he wasn't very good looking but he knew how to use words. Iwas being seduced, he wasn't dirty or nasty just a gentleman. I have never felt like this before it was strange. Then it occured to me, he thinks I'm a girl. I don't think it's right to fool anyone, especially this guy. So I introduced myself with my man name. He said that's a srange name, how did you get a name like that, I said from my mom. He then look at me differently and I thought I was going to be bashed. Then he came closer and said I'm not into this kind of scene so I have to leave. He then came closer and kissed me on the cheek and left. I could not wait for my friends I had to go home. I cried why I don't know, walking home I cried the whole way. My mascara was running down my face when I got to my apartment I just dropped into bed clothes and all. the next day I was a wreck mypillow was black with mascara. I have no real reason why I got so upset but I think it's part of being TG. I know crying is a big part in our lives here. Sometimes you cry just for nothing.

Julie
07-30-2004, 02:39 PM
What a lot of non-accepting people don't realize is there's a very lovely aspect of our femme side that can only be seen by someone who let's us into their world when we open up to them. The world would most likely see us in a very positive light if they could only open their eyes and get past their prejudices and stereotypes.

Jodi, I think the poem is lovely.

BTW I see you sign Jodi but your login is Hillary so I addressed you as your signed name.

Wen4cd
07-30-2004, 04:08 PM
It's a sweet poem, I love it. Makes me want to go hug my wife.

Wen

Oh, I wrote one for everybody, too.

The sissy was down on all fours,
Dressed like the cutest of *****s.
As she licked on my shoe,
I asked "What do you do?"
She said she worked for....Robot Wars!

Cher
07-30-2004, 11:18 PM
Dear Miss Wen...very nice...thank you

Madilyn
07-30-2004, 11:53 PM
The sissy was down on all fours,
Dressed like the cutest of *****s.
As she licked on my shoe,
I asked "What do you do?"
She said she worked for....Robot Wars!

Wen,

THAT'S INCREDIBLE! Where's Chrissy when you need her?

HillaryArtemis
08-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Thank you for the replies. I thought that this post was lost.

JodiArtemis