PDA

View Full Version : caught at fashion bug

Krystal Lee
07-22-2005, 12:10 AM
I stopped in one of my favorite places today and after talking to the manager started looking around. Checked for a new blouse and looked into the shoes then walked up to the counter to look at jewlery.

As I walked up to the counter a lady lurned around and said hello ----. The gal is the mother of one of my sons bowling league friends. She is a beautician and always looks great and has asked me why I wear nail polish.

Anyway we stood and talked for awhile then she left. I know she suspected me before and now she must know for sure. Wonder what saturday mornings at the bowling alley will be like this school year.

Hugs Krystal.

Deidra Cowen
07-22-2005, 05:11 AM
Hopefully she will be cool about it if you are trying to stay in the closet. I don't kid myself that I am passable...but your story highlights why I now shop in enfemme. No one that knows me will reconize me dressed as Deidra.

I do worry about people knowing my car when I am coming and going. (two neighbors have seen me up close dressed going to the car, but I don't know if they have actually figured out I'm a CD yet. Hoping they think I'm some chick visiting my place)

DonnaT
07-22-2005, 07:34 AM
Krystal, if she figures it out, maybe she'll give you a makeover.

Wendy me
07-22-2005, 07:43 AM
girlfreind she probly thinks that your shopping for your wife .....but i would not worry abought it....and she just might be a bit upset that her husband is not hanging around the fashion bug looking at things for her...........

Holly
07-22-2005, 08:07 AM
... Wonder what saturday mornings at the bowling alley will be like this school year.

Hugs Krystal.If nothing else, it will give you two something new to talk about! :D Maybe DonnaT is on to something...

GypsyKaren
07-22-2005, 08:12 AM
I wouldn't worry about it, the world hasn't come to an end yet by whatever she suspects, and the sun will still rise tomorrow. It doesn't do any good to sweat over things you have no control over, so relax and enjoy life.

GypsyKaren

Krystal Lee
07-23-2005, 10:19 AM
Krystal, if she figures it out, maybe she'll give you a makeover.
Donna, I could only wish as she is drop dead gorgeous and always looks good. One of the very few women I know that takes the time to maintain her apperance. I have fantasized about getting a make over from her but don't think that will ever happen.
Hugs Krystal.