PDA

View Full Version : Outed over the weekend!

Miss Anthropic
09-29-2009, 06:05 PM

Kathi Lake
09-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks for sharing!

On the issue of her friends, a look of disgust and an "Oh my God" I think is a bit too strong for a simple crossdresser. I'm guessing she told then that you did something much worse.

Kathi

mklinden2010
09-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Thanks for posting that.

Shows how little it matters in the great scheme of things and makes one think they should just get themselves out to everybody and get it over with.

It's not like not having "friends" like that is so bad...

sherri52
09-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the story Sara. You would be surprised how many people out there know of your dressing. One person with a big mouth can spread it like the plaque. Never let it bother you, it will all come out in time.

Miss Anthropic
09-29-2009, 09:35 PM

Sally2005
09-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Is it possible she just noticed you and told her friends you were there... Maybe she didn't out you, it could be they were as surprised to see you and didn't recognize you also. Most people feel awkward around ex-anybodys. Just be proud of who you are...if the story gets back to you, just say she was in to all kinds of things and you went along for the ride until she started getting in to the really crazy stuff... ;-) (say no more)

JulieC
09-30-2009, 11:50 AM
Anyway, not a great story, but I thought I would share.

Actually, I think it's a wonderful story. It shows how strong and confident you are in yourself. Bravo!

SherriePall
09-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Sara -- It is definitely her problem and not yours. And, by "outing" you to others like that, those other people may start wondering when she is going to tell someone else about their bad habits and quirks.
In short you are much better off without her around, or even socializing with her. Sooner or later, others will see her that way, too.