PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have a Fem Birthday?

Cathytg
09-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Well, do you? I don't.

A few weeks ago a lady friend of ours said that she would have a birthday party for Cathy and then she thought about it further and realized that there was nobody she could invite besides my wife. I told her very curtly to drop the subject with out really knowing why it bothered me so much.

But, you know what? My drab side has seen 64 birthdays so far and they have all been on Dec. 22 - with good reason. But when was my fem side born? I do not know because my fem side, which was always there, simply evolved into a place in my consciousness. But Cathy has no birthday. That made me feel sad. It isn't so much that nobody would come; the real issue is that that there is no beginning day. I need to think more about it. It has some good sides and some bad sides.

Anyway, do you have a fem birthday? If you don't, do you care at all? For that matter, have you ever thought about it?

Rebecca Jayne
09-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Rebecca Jayne was born May 5, 1971

I also celebrate Cinco de Mayo
Who knew?

dude was born much earlier

Niya W
09-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Aug 7 for me .

sherri52
09-29-2009, 06:45 PM
:hugs:Cathy was born 64 years ago. First she wasn't sure if she should, then she was afraid to come out. Now she is here to help her twin brother share in thier birthdays. Sherry and Jerry were twins as well. Jerry was a few minutes earlier I think:love:

SweetCaroline
09-29-2009, 06:59 PM
I celebrate my femme birthday on my real birthday but I celebrate my anniversary of going out for the first time in public every year on July 25. It's within a month of my real birthday, so with two celebrations so close, it's like having a month long "birthday".

windycissy
09-29-2009, 07:02 PM
I use April 1, April Fools Day, which believe it or not happens to be the day I ventured out for the first time as a woman :D

DianneRoberts
09-29-2009, 07:07 PM
February 2nd

No idea why

RobertaM
09-29-2009, 07:42 PM
Jan 2, 2009. First time fully dressed. Still taking the diapers off.

Laura_Stephens
09-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Well, do you? I don't.

A few weeks ago a lady friend of ours said that she would have a birthday party for Cathy and then she thought about it further and realized that there was nobody she could invite besides my wife. I told her very curtly to drop the subject with out really knowing why it bothered me so much.

But, you know what? My drab side has seen 64 birthdays so far and they have all been on Dec. 22 - with good reason. But when was my fem side born? I do not know because my fem side, which was always there, simply evolved into a place in my consciousness. But Cathy has no birthday. That made me feel sad. It isn't so much that nobody would come; the real issue is that that there is no beginning day. I need to think more about it. It has some good sides and some bad sides.

Anyway, do you have a fem birthday? If you don't, do you care at all? For that matter, have you ever thought about it?

When I get older, losing my hair,
Many years from now,
Will you still be sending me a Valentine
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?

If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four?

oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oooo
You'll be older too, (ah ah ah ah ah)
And if you say the word,
I could stay with you.

I could be handy, mending a fuse
When your lights have gone
You can knit a sweater by the fireside
Sunday mornings, go for a ride.

Doing the garden, digging the weeds,
Who could ask for more?
When I'm sixty-four?

Every summer we can rent a cottage
In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear
We shall scrimp and save
Grandchildren on your knee:
Vera, Chuck, and Dave

Send me a postcard, drop me a line,
Stating point of view
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
Yours sincerely, Wasting Away.

Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
When I'm sixty-four?

Whoo!

Christina Horton
09-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Mine would have to be like Roberta's on my full day out dressed and that would be on Aug 9 2008. So I am just a little over a year old :cry: ah oh I just wet my diaper! Well I am still young and foot lose ( come back here you dam foot) and fancy ( way way fancy ) free ( tell me about it ) . I think if , until you go out the first time fully dressed ( and not halloween ) that is your b day. If you stay in the first time you dressed up as full as you can and it really sunk in that your a Cder. Just my :2c:

Starr
09-29-2009, 09:25 PM
i always use Oct 31 and the year i was born... always thought Halloween was a fitting day for my fem side.

Stacye Rose
09-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Mine is 3 October 1980. That would be the day my first wife found out and gave me my name

Miranda09
09-29-2009, 09:53 PM
My fem BD....April 15, 2009. :)

AndroRemi
09-29-2009, 10:30 PM
I suppose if I did celebrate a birthday for Remi, it would be on February 29th since I was born on March 1st, exactly the midway point between the four year cycle of the leap year. Represents the dichotomy of my personality well.

Cheshire Gummi
09-29-2009, 11:22 PM
Rebecca Jayne was born May 5, 1971

I also celebrate Cinco de Mayo
Who knew?

dude was born much earlier

What a coincidence, I was born May 5, 1988.

That's my birthday, period. "Fran" was never born. She has always been me, I'm just hiding her. I don't think that has to be any more complicated than it already is.

KELLYANN
09-29-2009, 11:36 PM
never really thought about it. so hard to say for me when you really turn "femme" perhaps just born this way. so, it's the same day for both sides of me.

Persephone
09-30-2009, 12:48 AM
Since "he" and I are twins, I'd always thought we were born on the same day. Then one day it dawned on me, we do share the same birthday, January 4th, but I'm 10 years younger than "he" is!

Miss Anthropic
09-30-2009, 02:21 AM
I've never really given this much thought, but a birthday for Sara could be fun. Picking the date would be the hard part, 8/13/03 is when I came out to my mom, 1/1/06 is the first time I went some place as Sara.

Kate Simmons
09-30-2009, 06:58 AM
Er--females (of any kind) don't have birthdays after they reach 25, or didn't you know that?:)

Sandra
09-30-2009, 07:21 AM
Er--females (of any kind) don't have birthdays after they reach 25, or didn't you know that?:)

25, I thought it was 21 :tongueout

Karren H
09-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Nope but if I did.... I'd lie through my lipstick stained teeth!! :D

Michelle-Leigh
09-30-2009, 01:45 PM
I do not know on exactly what date I first fully dressed up in real clothes & Michelle came to be, so I had established it on June 10, 1972, as I am fairly certain of the year. I actually picked out and wore a girl's witch costume on Halloween years prior to that (in 1966), so I should probably re-establish Michelle's birth date as October 31, 1966 (I was five years old at the time). I loved wearing that gown so much that I slept in it until it wore out !

cdjanie
09-30-2009, 03:01 PM
I made up a brand new name for the girl that I am, why not take the opportunity to give her a birthday too? It's another reason to celebrate each year and get presents! She deserves recognition too.

Just don't ask me how old she is ;)

Nicole Erin
09-30-2009, 03:22 PM
I guess the day I thought "I wonder what it would be like to completely dress as a woman?" would be the official day, but I don't remember when that day was really. I do distinctly remember saying that to myself and then soon after I started exploring the femme side... I think I was 23 when this came to happen.

I don't really care about the exact date. One could say Erin is 11 but a b-day for her? no issue.

Fab Karen
09-30-2009, 06:27 PM
I'm me, I already have a birthday, I am not two personalities.

Bethany38
09-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Well I never really thought about this one. After I did though I thought that I would make it the day I came out to the world which was July 24th. That is when Lorileah told me Happy Birthday for coming out. So this day makes sense to me. Even though I feel Bethany was born the same time I was, I never gave her the acknowledgment she deserved. So I say thank you Lorileah for setting Bethany's B-day.:D

DinaMature
10-01-2009, 06:32 AM
I'd have to research it a bit, but basically when I joined this forum would be just about it. There were labor pains and false labor before then, but the night I found cd dot com would be the date.

MAJESTYK
10-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Well, because I dont separate the two, I celebrate mine on the same day. But, as Denise said I stopped at 29 anyway!:D

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Jan 13th,2008, was the day I finally let Felicity out after being locked up inside of me since the summer of 1981

Jan 13th is my birthday so I just celebrate it as one, plus now that I'm 40 something, one birthday per year is enough.

Felicity :)

Cathytg
10-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Thank you all for the great insights. You are a thinking and feeling group. And, you what - you are right about having only one person and only one birthday. That is so true.

On the other hand, my birthday is Dec. 22 and I always felt that I got sort of cheated being so close to Christmas. Maybe I ought to declare July4 as my birthday. Figure it out.