PDA

View Full Version : My Weekend

kasha
09-30-2009, 02:22 PM
I had a truly wonderful weekend and wanted to share it with you. I don't often get out, however this past Sunday was the Folsom street fair and I really wanted to go. If you've never been then I suggest going at least once to check it out. It's really a trip checking out all the great outfits and fetishes.

Thursday I got a great deal on a hotel in SF through priceline! $122 at the Holiday Inn Golden Gate on Van Ness. It's a CD/TG friendly hotel and they were incredibly kind during our stay.

My wife and I arrived early Saturday and got a great room. We took a taxi to Union Square to do a bit of shopping and eat (in boy mode). Then back to the hotel to get ready. I soaked in the tub for bit to soften the hairs before shaving. I know a lot of ladies hate shaving and so do I. The only thing that helps me is a 1/2 cup of eucalyptus oil in the soak, then more spread liberally over the next few days to relieve the razor bumps, itching and redness. All in all shaving takes me about 1 1/2 hours. I quickly slip into a corset, black skinny jeans, a beautiful maroon sweater, black leather gloves, and my high heel black leather boots.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2641/3963169374_b231820be6.jpg

Then the makeup. Am I glad my wife knows her make up and doesn't mind helping. She doesn't do it for me, but does instruct me. Teach a girl to fish :) So makeup check, clothes check, boots check, sweat check . . . . damn. Here I am all dolled up ready to hit the town and I'm so nervous I'm sweating. And of course it's a warm night in SF. Many dabs and a quick makeup fix later we catch a cab to Martuni's.

The cab driver was really nice and knew exactly where we were going. We got out and got a couple of signature drinks, which were really good. Martuni's is known for it's great drinks and fantastic piano bar. We stayed for a few sets and left for the hotel. It was a wonderful night out.

Early the next morning it was time to get ready for the fair. Again another hot day. This time decked out in a blue top, black skirt, boots and leather gloves. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/3962394889_cfdd73252d.jpg

We headed out to Folsom st. I like to think I'm pretty good in heels, however walking over uneven asphalt is a challenge. I must've stepped in every pot hole on Folsom from 7th to 11th. My boots lasted through it, however my feet were glad we left after just three hours. I won't go into too much detail on the fair. I will say all the door donations go to charity. And there are a lot of charity BDSM events. If you want to know more just message me.

The whole weekend was outstanding! The best part was how well I felt I fit in. No pitch forks, torches, or angry mobs. My wife also enjoyed how well people treated us. A couple of girls at the Fair Gate greeted us as ladies and complemented me on my top. To which I replied, "My wife picked it out!". Their kindness almost brought my wife to tears.

Celeste
10-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Sounds like it was a great weekend,you really look exceptional in those jeans,they're perfect. Now you've got me wanting black ones.

erika130
10-01-2009, 10:23 PM
What a great weekend!, It's so nice to read you have full support from your wife for these kinds of events, you both are so lucky!

AllieSF
10-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi Kasha,

I am so glad you and your wife enjoyed your time in SF and the Folsom Street Fair. As usual, I missed the date again. However, for a place to roam, eat, dance, shop, visit, see the arts (plays, museums) and have a drink just about anywhere with no thoughts of what will they think, this is the place. In the 2 weeks I have been into the city 5 times for days and nights doing what anyone else would want to do. No problems, tons of fun, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Next time you are coming to town, drop me a line and maybe we can all go out mainstream with some of my friends. Thanks for sharing your great pics.

Allie