PDA

View Full Version : Last time out

dianem
09-30-2009, 07:53 PM
I went out for the day last Thurs. I got my nails done at a new salon and then visited two local malls, looking at clothes in Macy's, Penneys and Nordstroms. Plus I looked at shoes in DSW Off Broadway and Ross. I went to lunch at a Chick Filet. No one made any comments at any of these places except that I had a good conversation with the lady in the nail salon who was very inquisitive. Also, I got gas and while doing so had trouble with the pump. Other people there watched what was going on but didn't act as if they knew I was a man.
At the end of the day I spent some time remembering the good day out. However, I also started thinking of what it would be like if I was found out. I work in a local bank, have a new grand daughter and am active in my community. Also, my wife doesn't know that I go out in public. So, I have come to the realization that I have to stop doing this, even though I enjoy it. I've been going out in public for about 20+ years so I've had my fun. It's just not worth the trouble it would cause if things got bad for me.
So, I guess my days of enjoying the feminine life are over. I will continue to look in to this site however, to see how the rest of you are doing.
Enjoy, but be careful.

Ralph
10-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Does your wife know you dress at all? Can't you still dress at home once in a while, or underdress?

kasha
10-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Can you go to another nearby town?

Nicole Smyth
10-01-2009, 03:29 PM
That's really sad, but I understand where you are coming from. However, if your wife knows why couldn't you go to different towns or just dress at home?
Sorry,
Nicole Smyth:sorry: