PDA

View Full Version : Help

Shelby11
09-30-2009, 08:56 PM
I want to tell my Girlfriend, just dont know how? I have worn her panties in front of her, let her paint my nails, everytime the subject comes up she says I am Gay. This secret is hurting us, do I take the risk? Please help! We were drunk when all that happened, what to do?

April Renee
09-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Not getting drunk would be a good place to start.

Tanya83
09-30-2009, 09:10 PM
Sounds to me that she's already accepting. Is there a bit of sarcasm when she calls you "Gay"? Maybe you should plan to do a full dress up one night and then tell her how much you love wearing pretty things. :)

giuseppina
09-30-2009, 11:11 PM

:iagree: Alcohol tends to complicate matters more than we realise.

There's a good Sticky thread by Marla GG at the top of this section. It's an excellent place to start.

Cheers
Giuseppina

DinaMature
10-01-2009, 06:30 AM

I recently told my SO... I explained that while I'm not gay, I enjoy the comfort and feel of women's clothes.

Now, she and I have time together, so she is very comfortable with my sexuality; that wasn't something I had to sell to her.

Start with a clear head and a casual moment. And lead into it a bit; don't just drop it like a bag of cement in her lap.

"You know those times when....."

mklinden2010
10-01-2009, 07:22 AM
Dinamature has it just about right, as do the others.

Be causal, be as honest as you can be, and, if she says you're "gay" then she's on to you being you AND someone she still likes and wants to still be around.

In my view, it's better to be "a bit" gay than to be John-Wayne-stupid about who you are and what you do.

Women appreciate honesty, self-knowledge, and, sharing as much as anybody.

Give it a go.

Tina B.
10-01-2009, 01:43 PM
If by gay, you mean happy, then yes womens colthes do make me gay!
Tina

charlie
10-01-2009, 01:57 PM
I vote for telling her. She seems playful about you in feminine attire already. Getting rid of the gay title that she is affronting you with may help as well.

Ralph
10-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Before you tell your girlfriend what you are and what you are not, be sure of it yourself. Take a good look inside yourself. You are already sure you're not gay -- that's a good start. Do you want to transition? Do you want to be addressed and treated as a woman all the time? Most of the time? Some of the time? Or do you just like to wear the clothes?

Ones you can answer all those questions, you can tell your girlfriend. She needs to know what to expect, and how it will affect her relationship, both physical and emotional, with you.