PDA

View Full Version : dressing all day

ladyinblack
10-01-2009, 01:17 PM
I havent posted in awhile live has been good.Today I got to dress all day It was awsome Iwore a blue tight dress a nice blue bra anice pair of blue lacey panties the one pair I have that itook from my wife that fit me so nice,and anice pair of black heels. I wore some nice hoop earrings.It is such a good feeling to be able to dress for a long time with out having to be scared someone was coming home.:o

Persephone
10-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Sounds like you had a fun day!

Jessica Who
10-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Good for you :)! I haven't dressed up in over two months, ugh ...

StaceyJane
10-01-2009, 04:47 PM
It must have felt great to be able to do that.

Bobbie Bee
10-01-2009, 04:56 PM
I did that recently and I found it to be awesome.

Jaclyn NM
10-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Isn't it wonderful to fully dress for a whole day? I just love it when I get the opportunity. And when I do get to do it, I just know that if I could, I would dress enfemme always.

Linda St. John
10-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Lady in black ? ....seems you mostly like blue ...it is nice to have the house to yourself :drink:

Rebecca Jayne
10-01-2009, 07:35 PM
You should do something special for your wife since she helped you,( with or without her knowledge), roses would be a nice thank you.

Angie G
10-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Glad to enjoyed you day hun.:hugs:
Angie

tiffanytrapt19
10-01-2009, 08:08 PM
I love when I'm able to dress the whole day, I feel pretty and sexy the whole time, I love that feeling :daydreaming:

erickka
10-02-2009, 06:26 AM
I know where you are coming from. I think we all need some alone femme time to recharge.

Sarah Michelle
10-02-2009, 08:39 AM
Being retired has been my epiphany. I don't dress to the same extent [yet]. I seem to be progressing though. Still arguing with my own strict British Protestant upbringing and sense of sin and morality.
But having the whole day alone with one child in school and only able to get home on a bus [schedule] and my wife at work where I can call her, I have been able to dress in the morning and stay that way until 3 in the afternoon.
I happily cook and clean all day. At home I am a woman.
Make-up is still a risky venture because I don't know how to get it off properly and I was interrogated years ago at the dinner table, most embarrasing....

Racheal Ann
10-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Not having to work today, after waking up wearing my new nightgown with bra and forms i plan on getting dressed later and staying that way all day. Cold, windy and raining so cant really think of anything i would rather do than that. I may even do a little house cleaning in my heels.

Racheal Ann

Sandra
10-02-2009, 09:02 AM
I havent posted in awhile live has been good.Today I got to dress all day It was awsome Iwore a blue tight dress a nice blue bra anice pair of blue lacey panties the one pair I have that itook from my wife that fit me so nice,and anice pair of black heels. I wore some nice hoop earrings.It is such a good feeling to be able to dress for a long time with out having to be scared someone was coming home.:o

Well I'm pleased that you had a good day....but I would say that if your using your wifes stuff, then stop and just use your own.

You should do something special for your wife since she helped you,( with or without her knowledge), roses would be a nice thank you.

No what she needs to do if her wife doesn't know that she's using her stuff is talk to her about it.