PDA

View Full Version : do you use your fem voice at home?

Nicole Smyth
10-01-2009, 02:05 PM
when you ladies are with your SO especially at home do you use your fem voice?

Karren H
10-01-2009, 02:23 PM
What fem voice? Lol.

Nicole Smyth
10-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi Karren,
I am new to this, but the several of your posts make me laugh!
Nicole

Rachel Morley
10-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Sometimes .... but mostly not, unless I'm dressed.

suchacutie
10-01-2009, 07:35 PM
My masculine side has his voice and Tina has her voice.

Before Tina was developing a voice, my wife noticed that Tina very early on had a softer voice, so it seemed quite natural to let Tina develop her own voice. After all, it is a bit incongruous to have this basso profundo voice coming out of someone en femme.

Also, it's not just the voice, but the change in language, the change of inflections, and the general change in the way a conversation developes with Tina. It's a whole package and the voice is just a part of it so that the whole package fits together.

tina

Hope
10-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Practice makes perfect.

I do use the fem voice around the house - but not nearly as much as I need to.

sherri52
10-01-2009, 08:50 PM
I've been working on it for forty years and still don't have a fem voice

RoxieInWa
10-01-2009, 11:40 PM
I have to agree with suchacutie, when I am Roxanne I use her voice, and when I am her male half I use his voice. That way my wife also knows who she is talking to. Because they each have different attitudes. She likes Roxie's voice better cuz she is sweet, and the man talks sternly with her too much lol. And amazingly her voice has helped our relationship. When we have disagreements, and I'm Roxanne, my wife is much more willing to work things out and is more sensitive to me :-)

Sally24
10-02-2009, 05:20 AM
Yes I do, when dressed. It seems much more natural to my family if my voice at least sort of fits my appearance. Still working on it to make it sound better.

Nicole Smyth
10-04-2009, 08:21 PM
There is so much to process as I am working through this adventure. So many questions too! Thank you ladies for your answers.
Nicole

RachelZ
10-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Usually I just use my femm voice when I'm joking around with my friends. It amazes them that I can talk so girly, but I just say I have too much free time. My girl voice is usually high pitched and clear, as opposed to my guy voice that is low and raspy.

Joni Marie Cruz
10-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Sometimes I use my Joni voice when I answer the phone. I've even fooled my wife. If it's someone looking for John then I have to tell them to hang on and I'll go get him.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Yolanda_Voils
10-06-2009, 02:23 PM
My fem voice is perfect when I'm playing around.
The g/f was making a movie of the kids at some holiday.
I was mocking some female about a car issue and later she said she was confused as to who the girl's voice was in the video, then she swung the camera around and was shocked to see it was me..

Now the ODD part when "dressed", if I TRY to do a fem voice, I screw it all up.

Sorta like when someone tries to take my picture in drab.
Uncontrolably I'll wind my face up to some FRANKENSTEIN lookalike:o

Even more ODD, when in full Dress, I am more comfortable with the camera..

Anyone Else have this oddity take place ?

Kate Simmons
10-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Not in this lifetime Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

Nicole Smyth
10-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Joni,
That's funny you mentioned answering the phone. I was at home working today and a 800 number called and I answered in my fem voice. They asked if I was home and I said no. Fun Stuff practicing on phone solicitors!
Nicole

Samantha43
10-08-2009, 06:50 PM
I wish I had one. I sound like a guy trying to sound like a girl. It's kinda disturbing....:eek:

Laura_Stephens
10-08-2009, 06:55 PM
My male vice is a VERY deep bass. Even though I wanted to do something different, I have the perfect voice for a radio announcer.

My female voice is still a deep baritone. Any higher than that and my voice sounds like Mickey Mouse -- or Minnie Mouse.

TxKimberly
10-08-2009, 07:23 PM
What fem voice? Lol.

Yeah, what Karen said.

I can't remember why, but I was talking to Tiffany from California (you know, the gorgeous one on this form that has so many cute pics in petticoats) on the phone. When dressed, I do try to speak a bit softer though it comes no where near a femme voice. Anyway, when I got off the phone my wife started to parrot me, super exaggerating things, complete with a lisp. No, I do NOT speak with a femme voice at home . . .

docrobbysherry
10-08-2009, 08:03 PM
What fem voice? Lol.

I was constantly shocked at the SCC in Atlanta. The "girls" were dressed to the 9's. With their perfect make up and wigs! :daydreaming:

And THEN, they said something!:eek: They ALMOST ALL sounded like GUYS! I can't even recall ONE fake girlie voice!:brolleyes: