PDA

View Full Version : Going out dressed!!!!!!!

kaitlin
10-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi Girls, My wife went to work today, before she left she asked who she was coming home to me or Kaitlin? I asked "who do you want?" She very quickly said "Kaitlin...I miss her!" So I've been looking through clothes and shoes trying to find someting sexy but comfy for tonight! Then a Crossdressers dream come true, my wife called and asked what I wanted to do for dinner tonight? I said since I was going to be dressed, I was going to fix something here. She said "I've been thinking....I want you to wear...the blue and white button up shirt, your mid size forms and the matching black bra an panty set, your sheer black hose with your jean capris and the strappy black heels. I said anything else? Yes, your pink john deere cap, light makeup and do your finger nails to match you toes (NYC Big apple red) OK but what about dinner? She said "Were going to sonic over in _______ (next town) That way Kaitlin is out and will be seen but not in any real danger of being outed in a small town. I have the best wife ever:love:! I'll let ya'll know how it went later! Luvs Kaitlin
THE UPDATE IS BELOW!!!!!

VERONICARH
10-02-2009, 11:09 AM
You are so lucky to have SO who is so supportive. Have a great time.

Miss Anthropic
10-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi Girls, My wife went to work today, before she left she asked who she was coming home to me or Kaitlin? I asked "who do you want?" She very quickly said "Kaitlin...I miss her!".....

Don't you just love it when that happens?!

Hope you have a great time, knock 'em dead! :)

Deborah Jane
10-02-2009, 12:15 PM
WOW!!!
I hope you and your S.O. have a great time Kaitlin :)

Bobbie Bee
10-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Wow, that is awesome. Wish I had the same. Keep us posted.

Kim_Bitzflick
10-02-2009, 01:06 PM
That is GREAT. You will have a good time. Remember to take pictures!

DianneRoberts
10-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Does your wife have a sister ?

sherri52
10-02-2009, 01:49 PM
What a luck girl you are. I would have been in heaven if either of my wives even started that conversation. Good luck:hugs:

Joni Marie Cruz
10-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Good for you, girl. Have fun.

Hugs...Joni Mari

kaitlin
10-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Does your wife have a sister ?

The truth is...Yes she does! 3 of them, all know about Kaitlin. All approve and have played some part in me becoming the girl that I am! The down side for other CDers is they are all married, sorry!

Alana Beaumont
10-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Kaitlin, you are so lucky! I know, its not the most unique post in this thread, but its just so true!

Amy Lynn3
10-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Kaitlin, you need to take your GREAT wife out for a steak and forget Sonic. She is a keeper !!!!

HalloweenDragon
10-02-2009, 09:02 PM
I am SOOOO jealous!:battingeyelashes: You are so lucky! I wish my lover was that cool still. My lover is starting to get tired of me in drag. Oh well

giuseppina
10-02-2009, 09:03 PM
I wish I had a SO to go out with. :daydreaming:

It would be a good idea to treat her to something she enjoys.

Cheers
Giuseppina

angpai30
10-03-2009, 01:21 AM
I'm happy for you!! I though on the other hand will still be at home in male drab, lol. I tried the outings in dresses and stuff, but the problem I had with it, is that I'm not gay and it made me uncomfortable having guys look at me like they would at a woman. I'm thinking that maybe if I wore longer dresses that I would feel better going out into public, but I would have to venture out at night as my wife is skeptical of my dressing. I would love to have someone to dress with and go out to dinner with. I am unfortunately in UT and since it's a really religious state and we have our standards and guidelines (I LDS better known as mormon) it's harder to find dressing friends.

Nicole Parker
10-03-2009, 01:33 AM
Unbelievable. Lucky you. I don't know what else to say.

kaitlin
10-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Hey Girls, I couldn't hardly wait to tell ya'll about last night! I was ready when my wife got home, she said she was very pleased with my tranfomation! Within 45 min we were on our way! As we walked out to the van one of her sisters was walking in to her house and hollered out "Hey sexy where you going?" (she knows and likes it) I was almost shaking with excitement.:o We walked over and talked for a moment, then off to sonic. My wife drove so I wouldn't have to order, when we arrived she parked about mid way of the building, they were very busy! We ordered and the cutest little girl, about 16 years old brought out our order, she looked at me but didn't even give me second look, that brought up my comfort level a lot:)! She stopped again a little later to see if we needed anything, my wife said something to her about being so busy, and they talked a little. Still no funny looks or glances (keep in mind that I don't think I am any way near passing) Before we left my route44 drink needed a new home so I made a quick dash for the rest room, about 20 feet away! I can't begin to express how much fun this was, out riding around, at the drive in, walking outside to the restroom and back....WOW. We even stopped on the way home at the gas station and I pumped it! When we got home I was on cloud nine! I can't tell ya about the rest of the night but my wife LOVES:love: Kaitlin!
PS We took several pics but for some reason the wont load from the picture files to these pages, they wont in albums either????? We'll keep trying!

Ronni Seymour
10-03-2009, 03:39 PM
It makes me excited just reading your post, Kaitlin. You have a wonderful wife.:daydreaming:

Bobbie Bee
10-03-2009, 04:11 PM
That's great. I am envious of you, now all we need is to see the photos.

Ann Thomas
10-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Wow how sweet a wife you have! Glad you had so much fun!

Ann

Krissie1962
10-03-2009, 09:33 PM
this SO of yours is very special,:)