PDA

View Full Version : Weekend fun

Teri Jean
10-02-2009, 07:26 PM
With the start of my RLE on Monday I decided to take a couple extra days to get a few things done and have some fun with a friend of mine. Susan had called and asked if I wanted to go with her to a costume party in Iowa this Saturday. So along with a number of things I had planned the party sounded fun.

Today I had my wig fitted and applied, full lace cap, and then did a little shopping. In the process I stopped to set an appointment for a make over. So tomorrow will be full of fun. When I get back I will have to post some pictures.

Then Monday I will be starting work as a woman after 26 yrs as the guy who fixed their problems with the buildings and equipment. My supervisor wanted to know what I would be wearing and I told him it would be appropriate but if he liked I could wear a mini skirt and heels.LOL He said I could pass and then we laughed. He has been quite supportive as has most of the managers.

Have a great weekend and see you soon. Huggs Teri

Sally2005
10-04-2009, 02:28 AM
Congratulations! I hope all goes well. What costume did you wear?

Teri Jean
10-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi Sally, I went as a renaissance wench and had a great time. A friend of mine, Susan, invited me and after the evening was over I have to say the sisters in the group were so wonderful and fun to be with. It was a wonderful time talking and getting to know them and wonderful meal of assorted fair. Then the games and costume contest and the invite to join the group. I have to say I am interested and open to joining.

Teri