PDA

View Full Version : Went Out and Did It!

Koka
10-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Last night my wife told me that the kids were going to stay in afterschool program today and that I should not worry about picking them up. She even told me it was good as I would have the whole day for me and be able to dress as much as I can and be myself. I said thank you honey!! :love:
Immediately I could feel my blood pressure going up. Somehow I knew that I was going to get the courage to go out and enjoy my full day as Koka.

Today I woke up around 5:30AM as usual; I proceeded to do my 20 minute meditation (although I could not get in the “gap” – too much anxiety), then I turned on my laptop and started doing some work and sending some emails. Around 7:45 AM I got in the bathroom and started my beatification by taking a long and comfortable bath, shaving my legs and all the parts that we girls need to shave. After the bath and applying my Love Spell Hand and Body Cream by Victoria’s Secret, I proceeded to put on a nice and silky thong, put on my jeans and t-shirt, had some breakfast with the kids, then I headed to the bank to get some cash in order to buy some new eye liner and nail polish.

By the time I came back, my wife was leaving home for work; we kissed good bye and whished each other a good day. She looked so beautiful with her new dress and super high heels she bough herself recently. :devil:

I started putting on my make up, nail polish, and once done I started trying some outfits and thinking about leaving the house for a trip to Main Street in Flushing NY. I decided to put on a nice pair of black tights, with a jean miniskirt, my nice zebra style high heels and a nice and warm cotton hoody top – very chic. I grab my purse, glasses and got in the car and headed to Main Street. I was so nervous but at the same time so happy to be out as me.:battingeyelashes:

As I walked the streets of Main Street, I could see people minding their own business and also people looking at me but not in a strange way but I guess kind of admiring my outfit. ( I want to believe that). As I was walking, one guy approached me and said to me “good morning sweetheart” – I replied with a soft and feminine good morning :battingeyelashes:(very chic). It was awesome to feel that I was able to inspire someone to come to me and actually talk to me. It felt great. I walk the streets for over 45 minutes, I even got inside a cosmetic store and browsed around until I decided to come back to the car and get back home. Today we had a nice day in New York and actuall:daydreaming:y I was able to open the sun roof , windows down and listen to loud Madonna’s music and I felt like the most beautiful and sexy girl in the world. It was just great!! :)

I am attaching some picture of my experience today and I encourage all the girls out there to go out, be you, and have fun. Don’t be afraid. Now I know that I have no choice but to accept who I am.

Love

Koka :love:

JaymeCD
10-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Glad you had a good day. You look gorgeous in that outfit.

Racheal Ann
10-02-2009, 08:11 PM
You look fantistic. Now wonder your were approached and complimented. Sounds like you have a suporting wife and an adorable family. Best wishes and many more outings. It must feel amazing.

Racheal Ann

Koka
10-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Thank you!!! :hugs:

JennaByNight
10-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Damn, girl! You're hot! Great to hear if your adventure. Someday, it'll be me! :-)

J

paula123
10-02-2009, 09:17 PM
you sound like you had a good time

Ediosa
10-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Will like to say that you look great!!!

Great job on going out and congrats!!!
:clap::cheer::eg::^5:
:love:

Elizabeth

Marissa
10-02-2009, 10:06 PM
Koka, you have someone very special in your life to give you the opportunity to be you.. a big thank you to her.. you look very cute in your outfit..and yes its not surprising a gentleman noticed you.. :daydreaming:

thank you for sharing..

Hugs,

vikki2020
10-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Hey, Koka, that genie ain't never going back in the bottle! so nice to hear another success story:)

Persephone
10-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Wow girl! You look about twenty years old yourself.

With your face and your figure there is no way you have kids! Did you marry an older woman who already had kids? (Nope! Don't! No way do you tell her someone said that!!! You'll regret it for a really long time!)

It sounds like you had a fun day! If this is your first outing, welcome to girl world!

Hugs,
Persephone.

angpai30
10-03-2009, 02:14 AM
I love your outfit, it makes you look very pretty. I want to know though where did you get those shoes?!?!?!?! I love that color, which I bought a new white dress today. I'm an 16 dress size which I believe is large in womens dresses depening on brand. I would love to loose some weight and fit into a smaller dress, but atm I am stuck with what I have; I sorta have a pudge for a belly and I think it's because of all the soda I drink.

Deborah Jane
10-03-2009, 02:19 AM
It sounds like you had a great day being yourself koka and your pics look great :)

Gisele
10-03-2009, 04:04 AM
I would have talked to you too! You look like a GG in your pic's:hugs:

audrey-lynn
10-03-2009, 06:29 AM
WOW!!!! You sure look great.

Koka
10-03-2009, 07:08 AM
Hannah,

My wife got those shoes at Mandee. They are beutiful and very confortable to wear.

Koka

joannemarie barker
10-03-2009, 09:18 AM
you look fantastic :)

Bobbie Bee
10-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Koka, you looked awesome. Loved your outfit and it sounds like you had a wonderful time. I hope to do the same some day. Hugs

Rachel Morley
10-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Wow! ..... in the first two pics you have really "got it going on"! The look, the pose, the clothes, and a very feminine face. You have youth on your side and you are very pretty as well .... a very good combination. I agree ... very chic! :)

Tracii G
10-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Glad you had a great day.Looking good girl.

PretzelGirl
10-03-2009, 12:41 PM
I can see what they were looking at. You look great! :^5:

angpai30
10-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Is that a website or a local store? I bought some pretty shoes last night. Here is the website; I got them in silver.
http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?productId=65227&catId=cat10088&lotId=071880&selectedSegment=Adult&width=5.0,Regular&size=5.0,Regular

Miranda09
10-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Koka. you look fab and very pretty. Glad to see you had such a wonderful day, and your smile says it all. :)

angpai30
10-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Those silver shoes are going to go with this dress.
http://www.metrostyle.com/clothing/Long-V-Neck-Dress.aspx?PfId=127073&DeptId=8943&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0
http://www.payless.com/store/product...ze=5.0,Regular

Joy Carter
10-03-2009, 02:31 PM
I'd be hitting on you there girlie. :D

Sally2005
10-04-2009, 01:27 AM
You look very good! It's great fun to get out and when you get positive reactions even better.

lori m crawford
10-04-2009, 01:46 AM
h--el if i look that good what are you so a fread of wish i look that good go out more

angpai30
10-04-2009, 03:28 AM
The links I posted worked when I posted them, but I guess they stoped working when I logged. I would love to know if there is a website that I can go to, to maybe look at and purchase some shoes like yours!!

pantyhosecd
10-04-2009, 03:38 AM
wow, beautiful girl......

Koka
10-04-2009, 08:48 AM
For nice shoes you can go to http://www.mandee.com/nshop/product.php?view=listing&groupName=shoes&mem_of=footwear

or simply www.mandee.com

Goo luck!

Koka

vjaducd
10-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Hannah,

My wife got those shoes at Mandee. They are beutiful and very confortable to wear.

Koka
Dear Koka.,
Very lucky to have such a nice wife. Pl. tell me how to convence her if she is not responcive in any meance ?

Samantha Thomson
10-04-2009, 09:00 AM
koka you look real hot you look like you make a good wife to

Koka
10-04-2009, 09:43 AM
I believe it all depends up to what extend you want her to be responsive to your cross-dressing. Being honest, open, trustworthy and respectful of mind boundaries is a plus and honestly, I think that is all you can do. You have to be yourself, talk to her and just assure her that your cross-dressing does not make you less of man, or less of human being.
Just be yourself and lover her as much as you can. Don’t suffocate her with your love, let her be free, let her be the way she is.
Just my two cents.

KK

Miranda09
10-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the shoe link Koka. They do have some nice styles and very reasonable prices. :)

jenniesweaters
10-04-2009, 10:35 AM
Wow! Amazing trip. You look fantastic. I am so happy for you.

holtonrocks2009
10-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow Koka! You look fantastic! I love that outfit!

Sheila
10-04-2009, 05:55 PM
glad you had a great time, you looked great :)