PDA

View Full Version : Curlers and Primping

Racheal Ann
10-02-2009, 08:57 PM
I have always had a thing for wearing curlers and a chifon scarf while i am paintng my nails and doing the housework on the weekends. Do any of you have the same feelings? I feel a woman in curlers is so feminine and dainty.Do any of you enjoy sleeping in curlers and a scarf on the weekends? Waking up in your nightgown and curlers making breakfast on Sat is so enjoyable to me. Some day I am going to get a set at a beauty salon if I can.

Rachel Ann

Persephone
10-02-2009, 10:29 PM
I understand exactly what you are saying. Personally, I've never enjoyed sleeping in curlers and I don't know any women who enjoy it, but we all like the results -- fuller, bouncier, more alive hair.

These days I tend to use blowdryers, curling irons, and hot rollers instead, but know where you are coming from. Enjoy!

angpai30
10-03-2009, 02:21 AM
I am unable to wear curlers because I shave my hair off every summer and beginning of spring to give me the manly look, but then again it also gives me a curve because lots of women shave their hair off and still look very pretty. I'm glad that you at least have fun with them!!

Kate Simmons
10-03-2009, 04:41 AM
I've pretty much done all of that even with wigs. You have to more or less live it and go through the mechanics to get an idea what it's really like to be a girl sometimes.:)