PDA

View Full Version : There's no going back now!!!

HalloweenDragon
10-02-2009, 08:59 PM
I finally got the courage to go out looking VERY girly the last week. It feels SO GOOD! I've been to 3 doctors visits (dog bite to wrist) wearing full make-up, finger/toenails painted, anklettes, toe rings, bracelettes, my tight blue jeans rolled up to show off my legs a little, and a tight t-shirt revealing I was wearing a top under it that wrapped around my neck with a string and brass hearts. I have never fealt prettier! I also went lingerie shopping. All the sales clerks were so sweet to me, calling me hunny and sweetheart! I even went into the dressing room to try on different skirts (bought a REALLY cute one and I'm saving up for the REALLY cute outfit), and while in there they brought me different skirts and outfits to try on. I can't say how happy I have been! I've also been going to the Rainbow Cactus in full drag and playing pool a lot. Even met a very handsome guy! Sorry, but I have no one to talk to about any of this.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:battingeyelashes::o

Persephone
10-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Sounds like you are having a great time! Enjoy!

vikki2020
10-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Feels good, doesn't it?!!:)

angpai30
10-03-2009, 02:18 AM
It really does feel nice to go out dressed and feel the wind blowing through your hair and legs when wearing a skirt. I beleive that is partly why I love wearing dresses so much is because of the freedom from restriction that pants give and I hate having to always pull them back up because I am loosing weight and they always slip down.

HalloweenDragon
10-06-2009, 04:33 AM
The sweet wind dancing on my body is a beautiful feeling. Next mission, go lingiere shopping while in full drag in the day time. I'm still working up the courage.

laci april
10-09-2009, 01:31 PM
What's the big deal? Well, maybe a little courage and some few callouses on your pride. But my advice: dress nicely if conservatively (cds love miniskirts and miniskirts show up like a bad wig) and act like you belong there. What are they going to do? tell you your money isn't green (US)?

being a cd, tv, ts, genderqueer, etc. and going out is a learning experience--a very adventurous learning experience. I've been going out (on and off) for some 6 years now. I've had some bad times and some good times. You learn some places and times to stay clear of, but you also learn that if you put on an appearance of confidence and act like you belong--you DO! A bad experience or two can almost make a girl stay home. But screw up your courage, tell yourself you have a right to be who you are, and go out.

My worst time among a few was being ushered into the men's changing room in a TJ Maxx. I think (I know) I was a bit naive then and thought I actually passed. Now, I know I don't pass (very few transgenders actually do, IMHO), don't care, and indeed consider myself more gender queer. Since then though, I've been more careful about where I use the fitting rooms.

I am quite a bit more free than many cds, etc. I am single without children or romantic attatchments. I go out when I want--usually once a week. My biggest problem is i'm addicted to shopping (I don't need any more panties and whenever I buy another dress or skirt or top, something else has to go--I'm out of rack room. laci