PDA

View Full Version : A few questions for CDs and their SO.

playfullprincess
10-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Firstly I appologise if any of these have been asked before (which I'm sure is most likely)/or if there is a more appropriate forum, if this is the case please provide me with a link to the appropriate page (I also apologise if any of my questions are too personal).

Secondly I am assuming that any SO who have accounts on this forum are more open minded and excepting of their partners lifestyle. I am also trying my best to keep these questions general and to address them to both CD and their SO. (where I have put slashes the first word refers to CDs and the Second to SO)

Thirdly I ask these questions in hope of hearing people experiences and stories, I've just joint this community, and although I am not new to cross dressing, I am new to being able to open up about my CD to not just like minded people, but people in general.

My Questions:

How do you/your [significant others] approach your/your partners CD; what is their response?

How much involvement do they/you have in your/your partners CD?

and

How much does your/your partners CD effect your relationship in the bedroom department?

thanking you all in advance for what you have to share :)

Sheila
10-03-2009, 02:32 AM
How do you approach your partners CD; what is their response?

I knew from the get go about Debs being a CDER, we met on here 5 months after my previous relationship with a CDER ended, and I love him/why" cos it is :)

How much involvement do you have in your partners CD?

I buy for her, shop with her, chat with her about it and have said that if ever she decides to transition, I will willingly be by her side when/if she chooses to do that
and

How much does your/your partners CD effect your relationship in the bedroom department?

it doesn't :) when we make love we do it as two people who love each other, not as a CDER and SO :)

Deborah Jane
10-03-2009, 02:55 AM
How do you approach your CD what is their response?

I've always been honest and upfront about my CDing with Sheila, we met on here in December 2008 and she knew all about me from the start

How much involvement do they have in your CD?

She is totally involved at all levels, my CDing is very much a part of our lives, although there is much more to our relationship than just the CDing

How much does your partners CD effect your relationship in the bedroom department?

It has no effect, we are just two people who love each other, CDing doesn't affect our bedroom relationship in any negative way :)

CD Susie
10-03-2009, 03:10 AM
How do you/your [significant others] approach your/your partners CD; what is their response?

I told my girlfriend after 2 months of dating. She's been fine with it ever since.

How much involvement do they/you have in your/your partners CD? She tries to be involved as much as possible. From makeup to talking about new outfits. We act like BFF's when it comes time to talk girly. This only accounts for part of our relationship though. Maybe 10%. The rest I act like my male self.

How much does your/your partners CD effect your relationship in the bedroom department? Does not effect that department at all. Still 100% top notch. The only thing she will let me wear during this time if I decide to do so is a skirt, pantyhose and shoes. The rule is no breasts, makeup or wig! She wants a man to look at when in the bedroom department.

KayC
10-03-2009, 07:09 AM
This post seems to be articulated more to GGs. My SO dropped clues but didn't come out and tell me exactly, and still has yet to dress in front of me. It's important to me that he feel comfortable being who he is, so I am supportive and encouraging but the rest is up to him. I would willingly participate if he wanted me to, I think I would enoy it. When I first figured it out though, I was shocked and confused and had alot of questions and fears...this forum has been very helpful in educating me about what it is, what it isn't, and all of the spectrum it could be. It's been important to me that I be able to be sure that I can live with whatever might arise in the future as we're planning to marry in 2 1/2 months, and I think I've been able to arrive at as realistic a picture as possible, knowing he isn't likely to repress forever, nor do I want him to...I want him to be so happy and healthy and whole inside, free of anxiety and secure in his/her being.

Di
10-03-2009, 09:36 AM
Questions:

1)How do you/your [significant others] approach your/your partners CD; what is their response?

2)How much involvement do they/you have in your/your partners CD?

and

3)How much does your/your partners CD effect your relationship in the bedroom department?

1)No approach, just free to BE...I knew from the very getgo

2)Total involvement/ it's about both of us

3) same answer as 1) free to be

kaitlin
10-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Hey Girl, Read my post "Going out dressed"..... When we first met, we were talking about life styles and stuff, getting to know each other. We built our relationship from day one on being 100% open and honest! So I told he about my intrest in CDing. That was 7 years ago and we've never been happier!

Christine Rugby
10-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Fir

My Questions:

1) How do you/your [significant others] approach your/your partners CD; what is their response?

2) How much involvement do they/you have in your/your partners CD?

and

3) How much does your/your partners CD effect your relationship in the bedroom department?

1) My SO came out to me after we were married. If I am understanding your question, you want to know how he did it and what my response was. He presented to me in full dress one Sunday after I came home from church. We both agree--not the best way to do that. My response was shock and calmness until I realized what he was saying, then crying for about 45 mins afterward. Again, not the best reaction on my part either. So, don't do that one!

2) We are now working towards a good involvement with each other. He knows what the boundries are and I know when to speak up about my feelings instead of bottling them. Also, I am taking an active role in learning more about this with him. I haven't gone shopping with him/her, but I thinking about moving into that direction. I am sure more experienced GGers can give you a better idea of how this works for them.

3) This is where I have found I differ from most. He always dressed in undergarments in the bedroom and it never phased me. To be frank, I see it as just something he needs or wants to be attractive and I want nothing more than to have him be happy in the bedroom department. It enhances our participation in the bedroom. We are just fine and wonderful.

Sandra
10-03-2009, 10:41 AM
My Questions:

Was told 6 months after we got married, ok with it but had a hic-up a few years later but worked through that.

How much involvement do they/you have in your/your partners CD?

Complete involvement, we're together in this

thanking you all in advance for what you have to share :)

It doesn't affect us at all.

sissystephanie
10-03-2009, 12:28 PM
I am a widower as of 4+ years ago, but will answer anyway!

1. I told her before we married and she was totally accepting!

2. She very actively participated in my CD activites. She was the one who did my makeup and fixed my wig so I could go out as Stephanie. We went out as two girls numerous times.

3. The only way that me being a CD affected our bedroom activities was that sometimes we switched gender roles! We both enjoyed doing that!

Having totally open and honest communication about everything in our marriage was the secret to our having over 49 years together!! And yes, I do still miss her and always will!!