PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, I've lost a nail!

Sophia Rearen
07-22-2005, 12:51 PM
When GG's around here break a nail they typically say "I lost a nail". When I lose a press/stick on nail it means I need to go on an all out search and rescue mission for them. I find them next to the trash can (apparently it didn't want to go). I find them in the car and around the house. This morning was the best. I lost the middle finger nail (appropos) I put on the sofa. When I was done on the computer it was no where to be found. Where did you go, you little s---! Oh well, need to carry on. Take a shower, pull of my remaining 9 nails after the shower. I'm looking in the mirror and about to apply deodorant when I spot the little sucker on my elbow! Is it just me, or does this happen to anyone else? :D

Toyah
07-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Definatly not just you, I lose the darned things everywhere even found one I had not lost at the bottom of a pair if tights. How do the little suckers fly so far when they come off I do not know.

eileen1969
07-22-2005, 01:48 PM
that used to pee me off! like oh my god! and shit anyways! lol but now I grow mine a u natural! mine are pretty strong! also very quick to grow back! tgif! :eyes: :welcome: :bye:

Tristen Cox
07-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Hehe too funny, well if nothing else always keep a spare set ready just in case:)

Sherlyn
07-22-2005, 05:39 PM
I've lost 1 its driving me crazy ..was typin 1 minute ...hmmmmmmm nail gone ...been a week .... dam nail stealing demons round here :) odd cant find it

Toyah
07-22-2005, 05:41 PM
I've lost 1 its driving me crazy ..was typin 1 minute ...hmmmmmmm nail gone ...been a week .... dam nail stealing demons round here :) odd cant find it

Got any panties on the line coz I would steal them too:D :love:

Sherlyn
07-22-2005, 05:45 PM
Whewwwwww thank god i did my laundry yesterday ,,,so :p Toyah :)

Toyah
07-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Always the same miss out on all the fun, still the thought was good for a few seconds.:(

Sherlyn
07-22-2005, 05:51 PM
awwwwww Toyah not cool for you :hugs: but im sure u have fun ....no lying g/f :)

Toyah
07-22-2005, 05:56 PM
Wish I was good at having fun it started with losing that darned nail then laddered my stockings, fell over my 6 inch heels, became brain damaged then joined this forum how bad is that:rolleyes:

Sherlyn
07-22-2005, 06:01 PM
OH ! MY! GOD !!!!!! you poor girl ..will u survive all that trauma...im worried now ...dam nails ......geeez who'd a thought.. my god 6 inch heels .....think maybe u just need oxygen:)

Toyah
07-22-2005, 06:06 PM
OH ! MY! GOD !!!!!! you poor girl ..will u survive all that trauma...im worried now ...dam nails ......geeez who'd a thought.. my god 6 inch heels .....think maybe u just need oxygen:)

Do on the heels hun but just love em, really strange they are my highest but really easy to walk in. Dammit thats me on my backside again.

Sherlyn
07-22-2005, 06:11 PM
ohhhhhhh opportunity arise's ....hehe takes your heels ..o god im 6 footy 2 now .... wheres your oxygen Toyah ...... lol TAG ur IT:p

Toyah
07-22-2005, 06:20 PM
ohhhhhhh opportunity arise's ....hehe takes your heels ..o god im 6 footy 2 now .... wheres your oxygen Toyah ...... lol TAG ur IT:p

No fair you are IT hun not fit to lick your boots (even the 6 inch ones) I bow to your grace and beauty:bow: :clap:.
Love chatting by the way you are silly.

Sherlyn
07-22-2005, 06:28 PM
Oh please stop bowing we are all equal here ...grrrrrrrrrrr bad girl.....and ewwwwwww lick boots .....yuk ...lol ....hmmmmmmmm i still haven't found the nail

Toyah
07-22-2005, 06:36 PM
Oh please stop bowing we are all equal here ...grrrrrrrrrrr bad girl.....and ewwwwwww lick boots .....yuk ...lol ....hmmmmmmmm i still haven't found the nail

Hunny this is a bad place could be a bad gurl here. Equal oh no I AM NOT WORTHY.
Quick question how did you get your picture past the picture police it must be too big to fit in their tiny file space.
Ps still love you to bits:love:

Sherlyn
07-22-2005, 06:45 PM
huh ...what picture Toyah ??? :think:

Ashley Allison
07-22-2005, 06:46 PM
I just lost one myself. I'm worried about someone else finding it before I do. :eek:

Toyah
07-22-2005, 07:46 PM
huh ...what picture Toyah ??? :think:

Your Avatar hun it is develish clever an sexy but it must be huge I cannot compress moving images much at all so how did you sneek it in

Sherlyn
07-22-2005, 07:59 PM
Oh its a gif file .... Tristen showed me ...its done with a mpeg movie of me then i run it thru photoshop animation ...change mpeg to gif. and shrink too 125 pixels ...sounds complicated huh ...lol

Toyah
07-23-2005, 07:47 AM
Nah its a breeze must do it myself ,dammit there goes that nail again.

Jenny Beth
07-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Beware of those hard to chew "red pepper slices" in pizza!