PDA

View Full Version : Getting through the airport...

Blaire
10-03-2009, 06:54 AM
So, I'm on a work trip for a couple days to a conservative Islamic republic somewhere on the Asian sub-continent. I've taken along some things for "after the meetings." Details, see here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1890774&postcount=6), and for the first time ever, someone at airport security decides they want to see the insides of my suitcase. This is not cool.

Panic, freak-out, wide eyed terror. What reaction do I present? He's not doing anything strange. Ok, I'll go for helpful, silent, and cooperative. Help him dissect my suitcase, help him put it all back in. Say thanks. Get the bag checked in. Go to washroom. How long has it been without a breath?

Doing this is in Europe, or even the North American bible-belt? I'm not really seeing any issues anymore. No problem.

Joni Marie Cruz
10-03-2009, 07:43 AM
Hi Blaire-

I'm gathering everything went okay then? Like Dr's, most security types at airports see all sorts of things and don't bat an eye, they really don't care what you have as long as it isn't contraband or some sort of dangerous material. Glad you made it alright.

Hugs...Joni Mari