PDA

View Full Version : The Secret World of Having a Supportive SO

kathy gg
07-22-2005, 01:22 PM
HI all,

Alot on here have posted about all the things they would do if their SO was supportive.

I just wanted many on here to know what it is like when you never have to hide anything from an SO, and can do what ever you want, when ever you want.

Monday ....Amanda had bought a dress a few weekends ago and since it was low cut popped in the mall to get a bra that would work with it. Came home after work and buying new bra, to try it on and wore it (and new dress) around the house.
Tuesday...nice sunny day, Amanda came home from work, me and Cleo (our daughter) were outside on our deck, her in kiddie pool, me in lounger with drink!. She changed into her bikini and wig and we bbqed and took in some sunrays.
Wendesday...Amanda came home from work, read me an email someone had sent to our website asking about various stuff. Then proceeded to get comfortable (ie girl mode) and we had dinner and then watched tv.
Thursday night...Amanda and I had some errands to run (in boy mode of course) but we hit a couple of outlet stores looking for shoes. Did not find anything, so came home and relaxed, too late to bother dressing, but as always wore bra and forms to bed.
Tonight.... pizza nite! Might also work on en femme photos we took while he was on vacation. Need to call and find out if our friends are planning anything for the long weekend. We are due another nite out (girl mode) in the city!
Tomorrow...PurgeTImE!...No not that kind of purge, but a garage sale. Time to let some other person have our outdated stuff. Always get funny looks from the old ladies when they ask how "I" walk in 5" heels!
Sunday...Amanda birthday dinner... family style (in guy mode unfortunetly) but that night I give her what she really wants (haha...evil grin...)

Just a glimpse....any other SO's care to divuldge what a week in the life of having a suportive SO is like?

hugs
kathy in canada

Sophia Rearen
07-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Kathy,
Maybe Amanda could come to the states for her birthday weekend? Maybe I could fill in for her in Toronto, yes?

Marla GG
07-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Fantastic post, Kathy. Thank you for making our "secret world" a little less secret :) Here's what our week was like, but only because you asked.....

Monday: Going back to work after a fun weekend was not so bad for Angel since I helped him choose some pretty lingerie to wear under his work clothes, while telling him how much I love his smooth, shaved body and his cute little bottom in panties. :love: After work Angel changed into a girly top, low-rise girls' jeans, and earrings, and we each got a glass of wine and read this forum together, discussing various posts that interested us. Then we worked together on creating an Ebay listing for a wig we need to sell. We went to bed early.....and that's all I have to say about that :D

Tuesday: I went to the beauty store Ulta to look for a particular brand of makeup that I wanted Angel to try. They didn't have it, but I ended up buying some Dermablend and a few other items for Angel instead. . . .$72 worth. After he got home and changed into something more femme, I couldn't wait to try out the new makeup so I sat him down and went to town. The sun was setting by then so we went to stand out in front of the house, where it was brighter, to see how the foundation looked. The neighbors were out front, but I doubt they knew what we were doing. We decided the Dermablend was a little too dark and I promised to go get some in a lighter shade the next day.

Wednesday: I went out shopping again and found that lighter shade of Dermablend, plus an adorable skirt and blouse that I wanted to see Angel in and a skort that I thought would be perfect for our upcoming outing. I also bought two blouses for myself. In the evening we tested the new makeup, and Angel modeled the clothes I had bought. After dinner we watched a movie together and then went to bed in our silky nighties and cuddled for a long time before falling asleep.

Thursday: In the morning I did some writing for the website we are putting together. I wrote a long piece about a special gift that I had given to Angel a few years ago, a custom made pink satin party dress. Writing that made me relive the experience and feel even more lovey-dovey towards him than usual. When Angel got home we chatted for a while about our plans for the website and who was going to write what. Angel visited this forum for a bit, and since he had some PMs to answer, I went off and read a book until he was done. Afterwards I thought it would be fun to coach Angel for a while on his girly walk and voice, so that is what we did.

Friday: We love the weekends! Tonight we have some more makeup experiments to conduct, and Angel's eyebrows need plucking, which I will help with. Also, I will be helping him shave his back, where he can't reach. It isn't very hairy by male standards, but I cannot stand seeing ANY HAIR, especially under a bra or sexy camisole, so frequent touch-ups are necessary.

Saturday: In the afternoon Angel has an appointment for a wig fitting en femme, so we'll spend a couple of fun hours preparing for that. After the appointment, depending on how we both feel, we might go somewhere else or we might come home and have a "girls' night in." And you'd better believe we'll be posting about everything that hapens at the wig shop!

Sunday: Who knows, with that new wig we might not be able to resist going out again....perhaps to the mall. We'll certainly spend part of the day relaxing at home, wearing whatever we feel like, listening to music, and just laughing and talking about whatever is on our minds. I love to cook, and I usually make something special on Sundays, so a nice candlelit dinner is a distinct possibility.

And every day, without exception, we tell each other how much we love one another and how very, very lucky we feel to be together. We try to make every day count, because there is no knowing how many we'll have. There have been times in my past when I never thought I'd be able to say this, but....I love my life!

p.s. if anyone is wondering "Why are you telling us this," the answer is.....because it feels good to be able talk about it to people who understand! Here, I can talk casually about what we do and no one thinks I'm weird for loving my husband's crossdressing. It means so much to me to have contact with other SOs like Kathy who feel the same way I do.

Tiffy
07-22-2005, 02:33 PM
I agree that life with a supportive SO is great. I will have her post when she gets in. Vacation starts today. I know though that there are times when we are out somewhere that she makes us go home and tells me to change because it helps with my mood. :) Not to mention I love borrowing her things.

April