PDA

View Full Version : Time-- My Best Accessory!

vikki2020
10-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Those of you free to dress whenever you want, as long as you want, I do envy you! What I mean is that usually, if I get a day to dress, I have to hurry to get readdy, so I have more time out, then stay out as long as I can, then, when I get home--it's "Red Alert Crisis Time", putting everything away, and getting cleaned up. A while ago, I pulled some strings and was able to put two days together! I booked a room, and left the house dressed. Such a great feeling not to have to rush, and being able to savor the moment! This translated into a greater comfort zone, and increased confidence. By day two, I did not feel like I was out "dressed", but just out, as myself, not even thinking about what I was wearing! I was able to accomplish some "firsts"-- checked in and out of the hotel femme, sat in a restaurant and ate, had a couple of drinks for happy hour, and use the woman's restroom:) I was like a tourist in town, shopping and sightseeing downtown. Great two days, day and a half actually, but the best part was the line I was able to cross because time allowed me to get over that line! Hopefully, I can pick up where I left off the next time I get out!

PheonaP
10-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Wow, Way to go girl. For too many of us, Time is our worst enemy. It sneaks up on us like the devil himself.
Glad you enjoyed your day and a half. :hugs:

PaulaJaneThomas
10-03-2009, 05:10 PM
time is our worst enemy. It sneaks up on us like the devil himself.

AKA old age ;)

Bobbie Bee
10-03-2009, 07:28 PM
I admire your courage to go out during the day. Hugs to you.

angpai30
10-03-2009, 07:33 PM
I think it is wonderful that you were able to go out dressed and have a fabulous time. I on the other hand didn't get to go out dressed, but still had a fabulous time; it is my wifes birthday today and my little family dressed up as pirates and we all went to Pirate Island, a new resteraunt that just opened. I'll have some pics posted if anyone wants to see them.