PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite make-up item and your favourite clothing item?

heathr1
07-22-2005, 01:44 PM
My fave make-up is lipstick and clothing is a classic black leather miniskirt.

Wendy me
07-22-2005, 01:47 PM
i have to go with the lipstick too .... my fav . clouthing ohhhhhhhhhhmy push up bra that helps me and the little ones with the cleavage.....

Crunchie
07-22-2005, 02:13 PM
My Favourite is my white vintage slip which I wear to bed most nights and my other favourite is my blood red nail varnish.

(I also like skirts, dresses, tops, stockings etc etc etc :D )

cosmolovesph
07-22-2005, 07:45 PM
Lipstick/mascara

Pantyhose/heels

~Tammy~
07-22-2005, 08:28 PM
My fave is nail polish, doesn't really matter what colour, but it's also a right royal pain in the rear. I mean, all that time and effort to get it just right with no smudges or streaks for the whole 10 fingernails, just to have to take it all off again before going to work. Thank god for toe nails and socks!

I think lipstick would be very popular as its the only makeup that's easy to put on, easy to take off and is ultra feminine. Goths wear nail polish at work but I've yet to see one wear lipstick :)

Clothes wise, I've changed from my little black velvet skirt to er ... a little black velvet '3 layer ra-ra' skirt. Extra gorgeous yummy velvet in the same length skirt!

Oh, and my fluffy yeti boots. with hold-up stockings. and my wig. and .... :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
07-22-2005, 08:40 PM
Oh, and my fluffy yeti boots. with hold-up stockings. and my wig. and .... :rolleyes:and then?? :p I like that top in your avatar.... you think it would look good on me?? Yes?? Ok, that's good.... I have it right here :p

Velvet addict..... ;)

Rachel Morley
07-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Make up?....I love mascara because even though my eyelashes are already long, they look so much better with color on them.

Item of clothing?.....can I have two?...I adore bras, all types. I also love those sweet little feminine summer cardigans like in my avatar....oh and classic sweater sets too.

teresa mary jane
07-22-2005, 11:03 PM
i have well over 100 tubes of lipstick in red shades... im not bragging , im just strait up neurotic... i bought some no name brand of lipstick at the liquor store because they were selling it at the counter.... i was thinking..."what the hell is a liquor store selling lipstick right at the counter? right next to those exotic five dollar crack lighters and altoids???? anyway, im rambling....
my favorite brand of lipstick is mac... its been a hobbie of mine for the past few months to look on line and on e bay for discontinued colors... like mac rocker.. a dark red matte lipstick w/ glitter with a hint of vanilla.... oh... my 6 inch glitter red mary jane style oxfords. i love them even though i usually end up carring them aroud by the end of the night. i have like 100 pics of me at dressed to thrill in vegas with my shoes in my hands.... dorkafied masta!
~tMj~

Deanna2
07-23-2005, 07:04 AM
My fave is nail polish, doesn't really matter what colour, but it's also a right royal pain in the rear. I mean, all that time and effort to get it just right with no smudges or streaks for the whole 10 fingernails, just to have to take it all off again before going to work. Thank god for toe nails and socks!

Clothes wise, I've changed from my little black velvet skirt to er ... a little black velvet '3 layer ra-ra' skirt. Extra gorgeous yummy velvet in the same length skirt!

I do my fingernails with clear wet shine nail polish and my toenails are permanently done with gold nail polish.

I love wearing lace top stay ups stockings. Lately I can't go anywhere without wearing a cami.

Just yesterday I bought myself a '3 layer ra-ra' skirt in very berry colour and didn't want to take it off.

Luvya

Tiffy
07-23-2005, 08:26 AM
Eye shadow and my pink satin robe.

April

alise
07-23-2005, 08:33 AM
My favorite make up item : a pink glossy lipstick
and clothing : probably my pair of jeans, a Levis "EVE", in W27L36 - love the way i look wearing it !

tifftg
07-23-2005, 09:45 AM
Zoom Lash Mascarra by MAC--Ok any Mascarra, love that full lash look

Some Mary Jane Pumps, 3 1/2 in love those shoes. :love: