PDA

View Full Version : First Date with an open GG

Shelby
10-03-2009, 10:33 PM
I just came back from an awesome first date with this amazing woman. Besides the fact that she is fun, easy to talk to and great looking she seems pretty open to alternative lifestyles. I happened to mention my theater activities and about the time that I dressed as a woman for a interactive dinner murder mystery show. I talked about shopping at VS for nylons, the dress, high heels and my experience as a woman. She asked me if I shaved my legs and I said of course and she thought that was awesome as in cool awesome. She mentioned that she worked with a guy who she saw at a shoestore trying on heels and he told her about his decision to transition so she even helped him buy some stuff. She told me that she is pretty open to these types of things. I didn't tell her that I CD but it is nice to know that there is a chance that she will accept me. We met through an online dating site and just for kicks, I included a pic of me wearing a skirt and heels with a guy shirt and ballcap with a caption mentioning that is was a dare. So she saw the pick before contacting me first. She is so awesome, I believe I may have found the perfect woman for me. Just wanted to share this with you all.

DemonicDaughter
10-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Aww! Congrats! I wish you the best of luck. :)

Sara82
10-03-2009, 11:29 PM
she definately sounds like a cool chick, but still be careful.. Just because she is accepting and open-minded, doesn't mean she wants to be in a romantic relationship with someone CD/TG. Best to be honest up front, instead of letting her think your CDing went only as far as a friendly dare or for theatre. But im sure you will know how to handle the situation.

good luck!!

Shelly Preston
10-04-2009, 05:10 AM
Hi Shelby

Thats good news it seems like your off to a great start :hugs:

Jamie Parks
10-04-2009, 07:00 AM
sounds awsome, good luck and have fun!

Nicole Brown
10-04-2009, 07:11 AM
Hi Shelby,

That is wonderful, I am so happy for you. Just remember that honesty is the best policy and you will most probably be best served by telling her up front about your CDing. I know of too many relationships, including my own, which have suffered and in some cases failed because of a lack of truth up front.

Nicole

mskanuchi
10-04-2009, 09:04 AM
That's great ! Now treat her like a lady, get to know one another, ease her more into what you want. Be honest from the start. Let her know she can be honest with you too, and accept the things she trust you with. I was with my wife, and it's worked out very well.
Congrats honey.

Olivia
10-04-2009, 10:54 AM
That's great news! She just might be the one for you. Now, since you've tested the water, don't go much further without telling this woman that you are a crossdresser. Especially, if you can see this relationship getting more serious...just sayin'.:)
Olivia

Teri Jean
10-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Congratulations and hope you two are able to get together long term.

Teri

carolmello
10-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Congratulations...sure seems like you found a really good girl. Hope it all works out for you.

az_azeel
10-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Shelby you sound as though your of to a great start with this girl... if she ahs already seen a picture of you in a skirt then the rest of the chat about you crossdressing should be easier... :hugs:

Sheila
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Shelby, siunds like you had a great time and as Az says
if she has already seen a picture of you in a skirt then the rest of the chat about you crossdressing should be easier. good luck and remember to keep balance between your fem and your buddingnew relationship :)

erickka
10-05-2009, 06:13 AM
Congrats, Shelby. It surely sounds like you will endure in your relationship. Good luck!

JulieC
10-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Hoping the best for you :)