PDA

View Full Version : Amazing weekend and wife!

KateW
10-04-2009, 08:28 PM
My wife suggested we go to London at the weekend to see a show. I have wanted to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert for ages so suggested that to her. While she is cool with me dressing, its more of a case of her tolerating it so I wasn't sure if she'd want to see that particular show. I of course loved it, and to my surprise, so did she! In fact she said its the best show she has ever seen! She raved about the costumes and we spoke about them all through dinner.

As we had seen the afternoon performance, we wondered what to do with the rest of our day in the English capital. After dinner, we walked past a cinema that had a film festival on. On closer expection of the day's showings, I noticed that there was an advanced screening of a new documentary on the life of comedian (and famous crossdresser) Eddie Izzard. My wife said it sounded good and we should get tickets. Usually she doesn't even like to talk about me dressing, but she willingly endured (and enjoyed) an entire day of crossdressing-themed entertainment.

The following day I came downstairs and she was wearing a skirt and tights - which she usually only wears on rare occasions such as parties or weddings. I asked why she was dressed like that, and she said that I have to put up with wearing trousers every day when I prefer to wear skirts, so the least she can do is wear a skirt for me! Then she said she wanted to wash my jeans today so I should go and put on a skirt too! I haven't been able to stop smiling ever since!

Best wife ever. :D

sherri52
10-04-2009, 08:34 PM
The luck of the Irish was with you this weekend.

Miss Anthropic
10-04-2009, 08:36 PM
OMG, what a fantastic story Kate! What a sweetheart your wife is! :)

Miranda09
10-04-2009, 08:37 PM
You are SOOOOOOOOOOO lucky Kate. Hope you had a great time of it, both during AND after the events attended. :)

Sheila
10-04-2009, 08:38 PM
glad you and your wife had a great weekend Kate :)

KateW
10-04-2009, 08:46 PM
She even asked for my advice on what shoes would best go with another outfit she is planning to wear soon, so she values my opinion. I'm on cloud 9 right now!

Tasha McIntyre
10-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Great post Kate, good luck to you both

Tash :)

angpai30
10-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Sounds like your wife has learned something that has excited her about you dressing!! I'm glad you are having a fantastic day!!

Bobbie Bee
10-05-2009, 10:50 AM
That's great Kate. Can I be next with awesome luck?

xout101
10-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Congrats on both the awesome weekend and the breakthrough with your wife!

wendychic10
10-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Sonds like fun must make you feel great. Hope she continues and takes it futher.

Joni Marie Cruz
10-05-2009, 10:59 AM
How sweet, Kate. Good for you and good for her, she sounds like a treasure.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Christina Horton
10-05-2009, 11:20 AM
That is fantastic hun , I am so glad for you:hugs:. Just a word of caution hun :doh:, remember let her set the pace. When you...... We......in Cloud 9......or the infamous pink fog...... You......we......can lose sight of other peoples feeling and not think we are doing anything wrong. So let her make you up dress you up when she likes ,and when she's ready you will, sooner then you think be on a date to go out as Girl Friends and having way toooo much fun. Good luck and again congrats to the both of you.

KateW
10-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the advice Christina! x

Katie Moore
10-05-2009, 03:44 PM
That's pretty cool. All the best to you.

:love:

Katie

Marcia Blue
10-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Katie, you are one lucky girl. Best wishes to the both of you.

boardpuppy
10-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Hi Kate,
You are diffently one lucky girl and you also have a real cool SO. Remember with all the girl time she is giving you that the man she married is expected to put in an appearance also. Kisses, hugs, and all those mushie things only lead to an enjoyable (he, he) times.

Hugs,
Alice

Rachel Morley
10-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Alright! ..... that's fantastic! I am so very pleased for you and your wife. :hugs:

I must admit that Priscilla is one of my most favorite movies and I can only assume the stage show is just as good. If it's in the West End it's probably going to be good. As for Eddie ... well what can I say, he totally rocks! ... although recently he's been letting the side down a little with all this serious acting stuff on US TV and whatnot. Eddie .... get back into your skirts and do it on TV! :D

Your wife sounds wonderful. She's empathetic about your feelings and she wants to help you by meeting you half way ... no wait, I think that's actually more than half way what with going to the shows, but then again if she enjoyed them as well perhaps not. I think you two could gain from embracing these new found common interests .... even (or shuld that be despite?) they are TG related.

Good luck and above all have fun and be nice to each other :)

zora
10-05-2009, 10:42 PM
you lucky girl :) it should only get better from here...good luck huns

Aeval
10-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Congrats! That sounds very nice! And the fact that it was so unplanned...very sweet!