PDA

View Full Version : Housewife

Barbara Dugan
10-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Lately I've been lonely and It is when awakes in me the desire to share my life and love with someone. I would love to have the experience once in my life of being a housewife with all their benefits and responsibilities at least for a short time.Does anybody have the same dream?..huggs

Susan.
10-04-2009, 10:33 PM
I have similar desires sometimes. Luckily, I am married and do get to play housewife. I think that I am an autogynephiliac and lots of those fantasies pop up every now and then.

Miranda09
10-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Yes...every once in a while I get a feeling like that, though knowing me, I wouldn't be satisfied in just the housewife role. :)

Karren H
10-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Hell no!!! Way too much work for me!!! Lol. If I'm going to pretend I'm a woman then I'd pretend to be a rich one and hire someone to do the housework!! Now where did I put my keys to the Jag?

marny
10-04-2009, 11:17 PM
I am wife and mother. it works

Persephone
10-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Lately I've been lonely and It is when awakes in me the desire to share my life and love with someone. I would love to have the experience once in my life of being a housewife with all their benefits and responsibilities at least for a short time.Does anybody have the same dream?..huggs

Hi Barbara,

I live that dream! And I have for the past 18 or so years.

I used to own my own company and was a three-piece suit wearing Type A personality. After my son was born I decided to stay home and be a Mom.

So I became the "mom," the carpool mom, the soccer mom. I was the one who volunteered to help out with school fundraisers and with serving the school lunches (his school depended upon volunteers). I was the one who attended the annual "luncheon and fashion show."

I became good friends with the other carpool moms. As a matter of fact, I was a regular part of a sort of mom rat pack. We'd hang out together, shop together, take care of each other's children, etc.

I'm still involved with some of those moms today and I have to tell you it wasn't all peaches and cream. I became the go-to best friend for some who had divorces and had my share of their share of the burdens. As a matter of fact, I've been on the phone most of today and tonight with one of those moms, who now lives a long way from here and whose own mother just passed away.

My son is off at college now, but I'm still the homemaker. My spouse works outside the home and I am responsible for all of the household chores, the dinners, the laundry, the social calendar.

It is a wonderful life, very different from the corporate executive days, and I love it. If you want more info from the inside of the dream, feel free to PM me.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Kate Simmons
10-05-2009, 05:50 AM
I know what you are saying Barbara but quite honestly I find it easier being a guy. Think I'll leave the multi-tasking to the real gals who can handle it.:)

occdresser
10-05-2009, 06:01 AM

I agree with what u are saying,and no i do not have the same dream but it has crossed my mind-what if:daydreaming:but, if u look as nice in your pictures as you do in real life i dont think u will have any problem doing it.

monique01
10-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Marny, excuse me if I sound dense, but I'm assuming you are genetic male but you are stay at home and dress full time and assume the role as mom?
Monique

wendychic10
10-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Yes I think I have fantisized about every thing a woman does. It wou;d be fun do your work and the rest of the day is yours.

Sarah Michelle
10-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Retiring from a male dominated employment situation has allowed me to take on the role of house-wife which plays nicely into my dressing. I'm sure that I'm over-dressed every day but it is a great mental fit. Satisfies my need to dress and allows me to feel like I'm a significant contributer to the house/home. However I am still in the closet with the dressing.
My wife has commented on the calmer quieter me since I retired. I don't have the parts to explain it fully to her

Wendy, what rest of the day? Physics; work expands to fill the available space. I'm never completely caught up with the housework.

Christina Horton
10-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Barbara, ya I have thought of that ...mainly cuz I don't want to work anymore. If I had a GF or a wife and she want to (wear the pants in the family) and wanted me to be a housewife I would jump at the chance as long if I could dress when ever I wanted. So yes I would jump at the chance.

Hi Barbara,

I used to own my own company and was a three-piece suit wearing Type A personality. After my son was born I decided to stay home and be a Mom.

So I became the "mom," the carpool mom, the soccer mom. I was the one who volunteered to help out with school fundraisers and with serving the school lunches (his school depended upon volunteers). I was the one who attended the annual "luncheon and fashion show."

I became good friends with the other carpool moms. As a matter of fact, I was a regular part of a sort of mom rat pack. We'd hang out together, shop together, take care of each other's children, etc.

I'm still involved with some of those moms today and I have to tell you it wasn't all peaches and cream. I became the go-to best friend for some who had divorces and had my share of their share of the burdens. As a matter of fact, I've been on the phone most of today and tonight with one of those moms, who now lives a long way from here and whose own mother just passed away.

My son is off at college now, but I'm still the homemaker. My spouse works outside the home and I am responsible for all of the household chores, the dinners, the laundry, the social calendar.

It is a wonderful life, very different from the corporate executive days, and I love it. If you want more info from the inside of the dream, feel free to PM me.

Hugs,
Persephone.

So tell me hun did you dress all the time or did you be mom and housewife in drab or part time...... Inquiring mind want to know.

Jilmac
10-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Since my wife passed away I have taken over almost everything she did around the house. So yes, I'm living the "dream" of being the housewife, and now that I'm retired, I have plenty of time to play the part. I can dress in my femme clothes all day if I want and do all the household chores, conduct business, shop for groceries, run errands, or just relax totally en femme. Then I can switch back into male mode for my SO because she likes me to be her total man. I would sat I have the best of both worlds.

Amymonroe
10-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Their has been many of times where I lay in bed at night wishing i was a woman. I would even settle for being "out" to everyone I know and that they would be ok with that? but I know that that is a dream in it's self. I just had an idea! If i got out of the military and opened a woman's clothing store then i might be able to get away with that. hum i'll have to give that some thought.

SherriePall
10-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Very interesting. But then I'd have to learn how to cook and do laundry.

Teri Jean
10-05-2009, 12:52 PM
Well being single I have the opportunity to be the wife, mother, fathe,r mistress, and upstairs maid ( isn't that the same as mistress?), LOL. But to be fair I would have to say yes, I would like that but as Karren said, let me be rich. Jag? Only if it is to go to the grocery store! I want the Porsch. LOLWROTF

Teri

sissystephanie
10-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Back when my late wife and I were younger, I was frequently the housewife! Wearing my custom made French Maid outfit I would do all the housework and do the cooking. (I am a pretty darn good cook!) Then sometimes I would be the wife in bed!!:daydreaming:

Now that I am a widower, I have to be the housewife!! No one else around to do those jobs!! But I do get to dress the part, just not as someone's French Maid:heehee:!!

Persephone
10-05-2009, 02:35 PM
So tell me hun did you dress all the time or did you be mom and housewife in drab or part time...... Inquiring mind want to know.

Hi Christina!

I always like to read about your adventures. Sorry about the recent job problem and hope you get it resolved soon.

You can find the details of my dressing on one of my typical days at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116458&highlight=changed.

Frequently I switch back and forth throughout the day, depending upon what I'm doing. This morning, for example, I did my usual run/walk en femme. It was chilly, so unlike the photos in the thread I mentioned above (which was posted only ten days ago when it was quite hot), this morningI was wearing pink sweats.

When I came home, I got involved in doing the laundry, so right now I'm wearing a t-shirt and a handy pair of guy pants and slippers. Not much different from most of the homemakers I know.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to support a GG friend of mine whose mother passed away, so there have been lots of telephone calls between her and I and also among myself and the other women who are her friends. We're arranging food platters for her family.

Most of my day today will probably be spent at home, doing laundry and cleaning house. If I do run errands, my choice of clothing will depend upon what I'm doing. Routine is usually "high androgeny," all femme stuff, but pants rather than a skirt, chunky heeled shoes (usually about 3"), light makeup, and, typically, no bra.

I have to get dinner ready and, when my spouse gets home I'll probably be en femme in workout gear so that we can go to the all-women exercise center.

Hope that explains my typical day.

Hugs,
Persephone.

ruthie801
10-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Barbra
I too share your dream some time its so overpowering.
Once i was cooking dinner and my wife said that i look so comfortable in that role all I needed was the dress and pearls I would be a great home maker

Rebecca Jayne
10-05-2009, 02:40 PM
You won't find an acronym

Every Damn Day.

Marriage
Family
Home

in that order.

Barbara Dugan
10-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Hi Barbara,

Hugs,
Persephone.

Wow... amazing Persephone that is truly a dream come true. Actually a few years back my mom had brain surgery and my brother and sister were still teens I had to take over the house for more than a month, it was fun but obviously in drab . honestly I am a great cook and great at cleaning.
but one can only dream:hugs:

sherri52
10-05-2009, 07:37 PM
My first wife was without the use of her arms for six months. I was father, mother, husband, maid, nurse, and toy. That was enough for me, I do't have to dream about anything else. I agree with Karren, if your going to dream do it big.

Jodi
10-05-2009, 08:51 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. I already do everything a housewife would do. l live by myself. I do all my own cleaning, laundry, cooking, decorating, etc. It's no big deal. The work has to be done and I do it.

Jodi

MissVirginia-Mae
10-06-2009, 02:31 AM
One of my dreams is to someday be a housewife then a grandma....:love:

Frédérique
10-06-2009, 05:18 AM
I would love to have the experience once in my life of being a housewife with all their benefits and responsibilities at least for a short time.Does anybody have the same dream?

I suppose I’m like a traditional housewife, since I do all the cooking, cleaning, and washing here – my sister lives with me and she does none of the above! I also wake her up 95% of the time, wash her clothes, drive her to appointments, take her on errands, and point her in the right direction. That makes me feel a little like her mother, too! Ah, woman’s work is never done…:whew!:

Paula_56
10-06-2009, 05:51 AM
Everyday, I wish the samething, I know deep in my heart I would make a good wife, keep a good home, enjoy doing it. And If I were a woman, I knwo I would keep my man happy (wink)

RobynP
10-11-2009, 05:45 PM
I am my own wife... :)

Robyn P.

5150 Girl
10-11-2009, 07:46 PM
I'm sort of a housewife. I lost my ride a while back and have been taking care of things at home ever scince

Chrissi
10-15-2009, 10:59 AM

Barbara honey, yes! I would so love to just wake up in the morning, help my man get ready for the day. After seeing him off, then just get comfy and do the housework and shopping. Would love to go out on occasion, with him of course, and me en femme. Would love to spend 24/7 as a girl. But oh to find that man?

chrissy

MJ
10-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Hell no!!! Way too much work for me!!! Lol. If I'm going to pretend I'm a woman then I'd pretend to be a rich one and hire someone to do the housework!! Now where did I put my keys to the Jag?

It's too late for me save yourself :tongueout

jenniferj
10-15-2009, 12:01 PM
I think we need to draw a distinction between merely doing the chores and being a housewife (at least in the Donna Reed pearls and apron manner).

DSW and I have always shared the housework, but when I started working from home it just seemed more natural for me to take over nearly everything.

I generally get up as DSW leaves for work, check my email, bathe, and then dress - almost always as JJ. If I have "grubby" housework to do (rug shampooing, vacuuming, floor washing) I'll put on girl jeans and such - otherwise I dress for the (upscale) office - slack, blouses, tops, skirts, dresses and almost always, heels.

I can do laundry while I'm working, make the bed and pick up things throughout the day between meetings, and so on.

I can also start dinner at the end of my day (she has an hour's commute and always some errands to run on the way home), light the woodstove, light the candles and open the wine.

And I can primp and fuss and wear really pretty things and meet her at the door with a glass of wine, a peck on the cheek, and "Hello, dear. How was your day?"

And as silly as it sounds, I find it much more satisfying to do these things as JJ rather than guy-me. When guy-me is cooking for guests or whatever, it just isn't the same.

If I could only find source for the Donna Reed aprons...:daydreaming:

-jj