PDA

View Full Version : College...

ToxicAvenger095
10-04-2009, 10:35 PM
I am at college at the moment, just came up here. I brought my main supplies with me, and thankfully I have a room to myself. And tonight I feel like crossdressing. There is actually a wig shop close by, and this school has a cosmetology program, and part of me wants to come out, and part of me says no, I mean I have roommates (the dorm is like a house). What to do? I think just give it time and see what happens, but I don't know. It is a small town, I want a wig, and people will know if I get a wig you know? I dunno

Miranda09
10-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Take your time....no hurry. In the meantime, just play around in the privacy of your room till you're ready to come out. ;)

Karren H
10-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Order one from ebay.. They come in non-discript boxes... That way no one will know..

Picklebob
10-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Hey, I'm also in college at the moment. As far as coming out, it's a tough decision, and one I'm in the process of thinking about myself.

I do know that if you are between the ages of 18 and 25, you should join the young members section of the forum. A lot of us there are in college as well, so come on over!