PDA

View Full Version : Visualization or just a fantasy

Sarah Doepner
10-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Like most of us I can't dress anytime I want to but I do have occasional down time where I can think through the process. I try to have an image in my mind of each step in the process, particularly the make up phase, so when I do get the chance to dress it seems to go smoothly. I also try to have an image in my mind of how I look and behave when I finally can dress and get out of the house or hotel. Athletes do that to improve muscle memory, so why can't I do it with 'mascarra memory'?

The question remains, is this any good for improving both my skills and confidence or is it fantasy? Do any of you do this and call it something else? Do you know if it does you any good or is it just daydreaming?

Bobbie Bee
10-05-2009, 12:27 PM
I think having a plan and a process is very essential; it saves time and reduces effort. A lot of times I go without make-up, for in house dressing only, and that takes a lot of time off my preparation and adds time to being fem and feeling sexy. It's not fantacy per se.

barbaratv
10-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Mostly for the feel of the clothes, the stockings and it makes me feel sexy. I guess it is a sort of fantasy but with real sensations that are what work for me.