PDA

View Full Version : A Sweet Moment

Leanne2
10-05-2009, 03:36 PM
This afternoon is a wonderful fall day with only a few clouds and a light breeze. It is a perfect day to hang the wash outside on a clothes line, so that is what I did. When I got home at 1pm I changed into my full brown skirt and short sleeved pink top. Then I started a load of whites. While that load was washing I drove to my neighbors house to visit with the elderly lady that I take care of. She liked my outfit.
After a nice visit I told my friend that I had to go because the wash was done. When I got back home I let the dog out and then brought out the basket of whites. It felt so good to be outside hanging up clothes with the breeze billowing my skirt. Later I hung out the next load of colored clothes. I consider it a privilege to be able to do this basic chore while dressed en fem. The men that I know just wouldn't understand how I felt during this sweet moment. Leanne2

Nicole Brown
10-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi Leanne,

Isn't it interesting that we take pleasure in doing simple tasks while en fem that we don't enjoy when in drab mode. When I am being Nicole I don't mind doing the wash, cleaning the house, washing the dishes or doing any of the many other small chores around the house. I will also do these chores when in drab mode, but will not enjoy doing them.

I believe it has something to do with feeling good about yourself and just enjoying doing things while en fem. I find that I will usually enjoy most any activity more when I am doing it as Nicole. I even enjoy washing my car as Nicole.

Nicole

sissystephanie
10-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Nicole is right. It is much more fun to do household chores while dressed enfemme. I did it often when my wife was still alive, and she enjoyed seeing me that way! Now that I am a widower and living alone, I am usually dressed enfemme all day. Looking like the guy that I am, but everything I am wearing is feminine!! Oh, the joy of doing that!!!:):)

Teri Jean
10-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Leanne, it is the simple things that make life so sweet. And the breeze under the skirt is great too. LOL

Teri

sherri52
10-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Leanne isn't it great to do all of this enfemme. I too love the feel of the wind blowing under the skirt.

suchacutie
10-05-2009, 09:02 PM
My male self HATES to dust.

Tina gets on those high heels and from her lofty vantage points enjoys dusting what we normally can't see, and everything else too! In fact, my wife complains a bit that Tina always works when she shows up and she and Tina never get to have some girl time watching chick flicks or whatever!

My ideas as to why this is revolve in a different direction from what I've read so far. I think that these ordinary tasks are safe. We know how to do them, and figuring out how to do them en femme helps us learn how to act en femme in a non-threatening way, and they are, nominally, historically feminine things to do. We "feel" feminine doing them.

As my wife tries to educate me to knowing how to act in a girls-night in/out it's harder to do, but I'm learning that it can be a lot of fun, too!

tina

Rebecca Jayne
10-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Irony is one of life's twists.
I'll be over next Monday with my loads.

Do you serve coffee?

TxKimberly
10-05-2009, 10:03 PM
I have to agree - often the simple every day things are most comforting and gratifying. Good for you.

Frédérique
10-06-2009, 05:08 AM
It felt so good to be outside hanging up clothes with the breeze billowing my skirt.

I love that too, Leanne! :daydreaming: I just wish more of us would talk about the simple pleasures of wearing a skirt or a dress.
There’s something about a skirt billowing in the breeze that makes me feel wonderful – definitely a sweet moment that few men would understand…