PDA

View Full Version : Compliments To All Of You

Michelle-Leigh
10-05-2009, 08:57 PM
I would like to extend my compliments to all of the CDs in this forum..... I have subscribed to other forums in the past and seen over a hundred photos, but I have not seen such a good-looking contingent of ladies as you. As a one who is just developing a female image, I sincerely hope that I can achieve at least 80% of the results I've seen in your photo albums.

Sincerely,
Michelle-Leigh

Kate Simmons
10-05-2009, 09:04 PM
It's all done with "smoke and mirrors" Hon but I'll appreciate whatever compliments I can get.;):battingeyelashes::)

sissystephanie
10-05-2009, 09:14 PM
I don't think I deserve any compliments, but what the heck, I will take them!:D There is a fine looking bunch of ladies on this forum, and they are not all GG's!!

Ediosa
10-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Thank you, I love compliment. :D:daydreaming:
:hugs:

Elizabeth

Teri Jean
10-05-2009, 10:07 PM
You are so sweet to say this but the beauty is inside as well.

Teri

Karren H
10-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Compliment the female stunt double I hired... .. She's expensive but the results are amazing!! Lol.

Rachel Morley
10-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks ... but believe me, the camera does lie! I look hideous in real life. :sad: I bet if you were to ask anyone who has ever met me in person, if they were honest, they would say Rachel looks older than I expected (too many wrinkles, especially around the eyes) :sad:

Miranda09
10-05-2009, 10:49 PM
What a nice thing to say Michelle. Thank you, with the hopes that I deserve such a compliment. :)

docrobbysherry
10-05-2009, 11:01 PM
I want to thank my mother, my ex, the director, the writer, and the wonderful, countless mass of little people, who ALL helped make my receiving this award possible!:thumbsup:

Jennifer Lynndon
10-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Hey Sweetie!

You sure know how to make friends!

You're a Doll!!!!!!!!!
:daydreaming::heehee:

Misty is Kindafem
10-06-2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks ... but believe me, the camera does lie! I look hideous in real life. :sad: I bet if you were to ask anyone who has ever met me in person, if they were honest, they would say Rachel looks older than I expected (too many wrinkles, especially around the eyes) :sad:

I beg to differ sweetie.

The honest truth is; you look much better than your pics would suggest.

I recognized you from your pics, but I was shocked at how cute and petite you were. Just adorable.

...and your wife is a stone cold fox honey. It might have been the cold medicine, but she looked like an actual angel at Sparkle. I felt so hideously masculine standing next to her.

-Misty

Melissa Rose
10-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Michelle, thank you on behalf of the ladies here. That is an incredibly sweet thing to say. The proper makeup, camera lens and photo magic works miracles on my pictures.

Rachel, you are being much too critical about yourself. I've met you in person several times and the description of hideous or anything similar never crossed my mind. You are adorably cute - honest.

Misty, you were not hideously masculine at Sparkle. I thought you were feminine and looked great especially after putting on the pearl necklace and bracelet.

angpai30
10-06-2009, 01:09 AM
I don't think I deserve that award because in my pic I still have my man clothes on. I haven't gotten either of my dresses yet or my pumps so I haven't been able to take any pictures of myself dressed. I will as soon as they arrive!! I'm a little overweight and you can see it in the picture which I think is a little disgusting, but that's why I'm looking to trim those pounds off!! I think you are pretty and very sweet though I have never met you I do thank you for giving such a compliment! :daydreaming:

Michelle-Leigh
10-06-2009, 09:58 PM
I don't think I deserve that award because in my pic I still have my man clothes on. I haven't gotten either of my dresses yet or my pumps so I haven't been able to take any pictures of myself dressed. I will as soon as they arrive!! I'm a little overweight and you can see it in the picture which I think is a little disgusting, but that's why I'm looking to trim those pounds off!! I think you are pretty and very sweet though I have never met you I do thank you for giving such a compliment! :daydreaming:

You're welcome, Hannah ! I know how it feels to be developing one's feminine image, my progress seems to be going at such a snail's pace and it's making me a bit anxious. I still have a couple of weeks to completion of Michelle-Leigh Mark I, and the anticipation of the resultant look is at least as intense as that I experienced as a child every December.... I can't wait to see how you make out either; please feel free to PM me when you first girl up to the max !

Wishing The Best Of Success For Us,
Michelle-Leigh

PS: I am also having to strip off some excess weight; 36 lbs. to go and I'm there !

You're sincerely welcome for the kudos Ladies, and you deserve it as you have certainly done some impressive work, even some Hollywood quality IMHO !

Sincerely,
Michelle-Leigh

Kari Lynn Franks
10-06-2009, 10:20 PM
thanks I'll take the complement but god knows Im not 1 1\1000th as good looking as all the others oh welcome to the group

MJ
10-06-2009, 10:37 PM
thank you for the complement. you should see the 100's of pictures that don't make it here :hugs:

SherriePall
10-07-2009, 10:47 AM
MJ -- C'mon, I happen to know every pic of you is beautiful, for obvious reasons! As for me, Michelle-Leigh, I have burned up three cameras trying to get one acceptable pic. Still haven't gotten it yet.
I do thank you, on behalf of the others here, for your compliments. But many of us still feel as though we haven't attained our goal of looking naturally femme in our photos. It is, perhaps, an elusive goal. You do not have to hope that you will achieve what we have (?) already done. Just keep practicing, trying new things, and allow your inner beauty to show through.

Fab Karen
10-07-2009, 05:07 PM
It's all done with "smoke and mirrors" Hon but I'll appreciate whatever compliments I can get.;):battingeyelashes::)

Carrying around the smoke machine & the mirrors is exhausting.:)

As others say, out of ten pics you might get 3-4 that really look good.

Jilmac
10-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Aside from my avatar and profile pics, the only ones of me are with my girlfriends from Wisconsin. Thanks for the compliment hon, but in real life (male drab), I'm just a bald headed geezer.

tricia_uktv
10-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Thanks Michelle.The trouble is that the blokes here are so ugly!

SandyR
10-07-2009, 05:46 PM
It's just amazing what you can do with a $1500.00 camera $700.00 lens and Paintshop pro IV......LOL!

But thank you, and welcome to the forum we are glad to have you!

Hugs!

Sandy