PDA

View Full Version : Slowly Drifting "Out"

Deborah Jane
10-06-2009, 04:12 AM
During a conversation with Sheila this morning she mentioned to me that that I'm slowly drifting "Out", [which apart from my recent forays out wearing makeup and dressed fully], I do seem to be doing.

Not long after she moved down here with me, I started underdressing with panties [something I'd never felt comfortable doing before]. Since then I've started wearing hose under femme jeans whenever I go out and recently added a bra under a femme top, first without forms, but now with my small forms in place.
I jokingly said to her at this rate "I'll be wearing makeup next", but why not....Just a bit of eyeliner, mascara and a neutral lipstick, who.s even going to notice, and if they do what does it matter!!

At this rate I'll be completely out in a few months without even realising I've done it :heehee:

Phyliss
10-06-2009, 05:55 AM
I can relate to that statement of drifting out

Got comfortable with undies, then kinda started to wear stockings, next step a bra, (without assistance) ladies jeans, ladies shirts, ... you get the picture. Took about three years or more but, as I got comfortable with each little step, I went on to the next.

Guess that's what is meant by baby steps.

The only thing left is heels and a skirt or dress. Kinda don't think I'll get there anytime soon though. Something about wife objections and trying to work on a construction site in a skirt. Just might pose a small problem.

ALL my best to you on your marriage. GOOD for you!!! Here's some flowers :love: and a :hugs:

erickka
10-06-2009, 06:10 AM
I know what you mean. I seem to be doing the same thing. I guess it is the fact that we are getting a lot more comfortable with who we really are, both inside and out. I have to admit, it does feel wonderful.

Tomara
10-06-2009, 07:08 AM
Hi Deborah Jane
I am glad to hear that you are comfortable enough with yourself to enjoy a new aspect of your dressing.
Do you think it might have anything to do with having an understanding , supportive and loving partner ?......I do!
Enjoy yourself.
Tomara

Sandra
10-06-2009, 07:34 AM
You're begining to accept yourself more Debs and get comfy.

"I'll be wearing makeup next", but why not....Just a bit of eyeliner, mascara and a neutral lipstick, who.s even going to notice, and if they do what does it matter!!

It don't matter one bit...and if they do notice it's got nothing to do with them, and most likely they probably won't think anything of it.

Keep it up Debs at your pace. :bh:

Kate Simmons
10-06-2009, 07:41 AM
It may surprise you but to whatever extent you are "out", it reflects what is "in". In other words the external appearance merely reflects the feelings within and you are maturing as a person my friend.:)

Sarah Michelle
10-06-2009, 09:38 AM
I find myself drifting through this transformative process. at first it was skirts and t-shirts, then more feminine tops, and dresses, jewelry.
Now I'm thinking of bras to properly shape the tops and tucking to clean up the line of the skirt. There is no plan but there certainly is change.
In spite of being a complete closet at the moment, I have all day every day to dress and there is a clear progression plus a very un-nerving increasing desire to be accepted as I am rather than as I was.
Good luck with the "drift' and my best wishes for much happiness for your wedding and future.
xoxo

MJ
10-06-2009, 11:19 AM
It don't matter sis. they will accept you or they won't .. there loss as long as your happy thats all that matters :hugs:

angpai30
10-06-2009, 12:21 PM
I have heard the term before from other crossdressing sites and in fact I started to do it a long time ago until I put my crossdressng side in a box and put the box in storage and didn't look at it for almost 3 1/2 years. But I was drifting and it sounds like you really are drifting witout noticing and eventually you will be fully out without realizing what happened~~

Hannah

carrie-ann
10-06-2009, 12:32 PM
As a full time cd. Most people don't know what to think. a Lot will be ok with it and some won't. So I just have fun with it.

docrobbysherry
10-06-2009, 12:55 PM
As Sherry, I've always dressed ALL-THE-WAY! :D

But, Robert in a dress, went out CD for the first time at the SCC. And it wasn't the ordeal I THOT it would be! In my case, makeup didn't help much!:sad:

But, that didn't seem to bother the girls I was with, or the folks we saw out!:thumbsup:

Yolanda_Voils
10-06-2009, 02:02 PM
My first outing was in Full Dress, BANG !

What a dismal failure.
I let my g/f do my makeup and hair..
She does fine for herself, not for me..

Now I do all my own stuff, from shower/shave/shave and then makeup & clothes takes me about 3 hrs :eek: